WELCOME!

DAUS is an original supernatural genre forum RP with a murder mystery twist. There is no word count and we have a very easy freestyle app. Here we like to encourage creativity and member driven plots and offer a lot of freedom in terms of your characters and the stories you create. DAUS takes place in a small town outside of Seattle, WA called Cheshire near Tiger Mountain Park. It is currently:

March - May 2013
Guests

Feel free to poke around all you'd like, we'd love to have you join us. To answer a frequent question from the c-box, we are active. We are, however, a small site right now so there are times when no one is online. If you have questions and no one is around to answer them, leave them in the Suggestion Box forum and an admin will get to them later that day.

SHAPESHIFTER
8 male, 7 female
WEREWOLF
11 male, 12 female
SIREN
0 male, 4 female
HUNTER
1 male, 3 female
WITCH
13 male, 9 female
BANSHEE
5 male, 2 female
HUMAN
4 male, 5 female
BLOOD DOLL
3 male, 5 female
VAMPIRE
6 male, 5 female
GHOST
1 male, 0 female
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

» And All That Could Have Been, - Alaric
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 06:50 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee
Is it sick of me, to feed the animal in you? Is it sick to say I tease the hunter like I do? Is it sick of me to watch the wicked way you thrill? Is it sick to say that I live to break your will?

The little gasp of lustful surprise the moment she ripped his shirt open, the feeling of his hand pressing upon the back of her head, and the way his arm wrapped around her waist to hold her closer just fueled the wanting hunger that was burning within. Urging her primal desires to let go of all resistance and to satisfy herself… to ignore any old customs that she still clung to. And with feeling the flow of his blood the moment she pierced his skin with her fangs, letting it fill her mouth so that she could savor and taste the lust within his blood, it purged any last remaining thoughts of how she should be keeping her promise to Lent. Only feeling the hunger for blood and pleasure as she swallowed the first mouthful and let his blood and scent fill her belly and senses. Moaning more with not wanting to stop drinking him in.

But with Alaric’s hand upon her head curling into her hair to grab a fist full, she found her mouth and fangs being pulled from her lover… leaving her suddenly gasping from the shiver of pain and excitement it sent down her spine. Even growling a moment as she swallowed what blood was in her mouth. Because with having what she wanted taken from her but remaining close as she opened her vampiric eyes to gaze up at him it made her want to grab him by the hair to pull him back to her mouth. Causing her grip on his shirt to tighten as she gazed at him half-lidded with the lust for his blood and body as he licked her blood covered lips.

And with his demanding words filling her ears, she could taste his own wanting upon his blood as well as feel it throbbing from him with feeling his intense emotions of how much he wanted to hear those words.

It took her a moment to find her voice, to find control of her lips and tongue to speak, and with taking a deep breath and tasting him in her lungs she gave another moan. “Mon étalon ... mon amour ... je t'aime. Je te veux sur mes lèvres, je te veux sur ma peau, et je te veux en moi,” Esme breathed out in her native tongue as she moaned; reverting to French in that moment due to all the overwhelming wants and hunger running through her. And with waiting for him to release her hair so that she could wrap her mouth around the puncture wounds upon his neck, she was pulling him in by the shirt still and pressing herself even more against him. Physically showing how much she wanted him… even momentarily forgetting about the two dolls secured to the rack because of all her bloodlust coming out like a dam breaking and flooding through her.

[Mon étalon ... mon amour ... je t'aime. Je te veux sur mes lèvres, je te veux sur ma peau, et je te veux en moi = My stallion… my love… I love you. I want you on my lips, I want you on my skin, and I want you in me.]

@Alaric Cavallo
@Alia
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 08:25 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane
La bellezza di amore buio - The beauty of dark love

Esme’s little growl at being pulled from Alaric’s throat only made him want her more, showing just how much she hungered for him. It was exactly what he wanted. Her grip upon his shirt tightening even as his grip upon her hair tightened and his arm around her waist pressed her body against the bulging arousal of his passion. He wanted the desire, passion, and lust to break down those walls and open her up to him completely.

Esme’s moan caused Alaric’s hard arousal to throb against her hip where he held them tightly together. His desires had been building all night and he needed release but would not be satisfied by anything less then taking Esme. No doll in that moment would give him what he needed. He wanted to sink his fangs into her and taste the pleasure and passion in her blood at he took her. To feel her fangs in his flesh as they shared the blood and drank from each other in the heights of their passion.

Alaric loved that Esme was so caught up in the moment that she reverted back to her native French. He loved the sound of it and how it rolled off of her tongue like passion given its own language. The feel of her need in the way she pressed against him only further enflamed his desires. But like anything else with him, there were always layers, and he had a point to make as well as satisfying his hunger for his Dark Mistress. He had not forgotten the two dolls or their condition.

At her words Alaric pressed his lips fiercely to Esme’s and kissed her deeply like she was a dying man’s last meal. But then he pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. Alaric’s voice was filled with passion, need, and his deep abiding love of the woman in his arms. At the same time his voice was unmistakably commanding. “Strip… Il Mio Amore.”

@Esme LaBlanc
@Jenna Harper
.pm..email..aim.
^
Jenna Harper
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 08:54 AM
.quote.
Jenna Harper
Blood Doll
112 posts
28 years old
Pet
© Alia
N/A

"Yes Mistress." Jenna responded to the command given to her by Esme. Not to disobey and, though it wasn't said, not to defy on any level. She didn't make a sound as Esme ordered her to be brought away because she wasn't deserving of being bitten again. Knowing it was still lent, and while the initial ache had managed to be relieved before everything went sideways, it was still there. Building again.

She did let out a small groan and maybe a little shudder as Alaric licked at the blood, Chrissy's blood, that had fallen between her breast. Her nipples, already hard points, tried to swell even more. Her breath caught for a moment so her chest was held there as he licked. Only for it to come out as he stopped and pulled at her. Lashing her to the frame that held Chrissy. With Chrissy's want in her face.

It took a lot of her not to give in as well. Not to sait the want. Knowing as well as he did that it wasn't up to them. There was another little whimper of wanting as her Master sunk his fangs into Chrissy, as the blood dripped down from Chrissy on to her.

She heard the crack, and turned as best she could to glance as her Mistress. Just before her mistress, elegant and beautiful as ever, walked over to the Master...maybe even the Mistress' Master, age be damned, and sunk her fangs in.

This time she couldn't stop the groan of want from her mouth. Knowing that it was likely going to be a long time before the pain was relieved. Not bothering to remind Esme, to remind her Mistress...not Esme now, she checked herself. Even her thoughts on the matter. The only two people in the room that mattered, her Mistress and her Master.

The confessions in French she understood. Understood what was happening, what she had told Chrissy about earlier. The Master wasn't going anywhere and this wasn't just their Mistress' house anymore. That things and even the power structure here was shifting. Never more obvious than with the command he gave. For their Mistress to strip.

Even if the scent of arousal wasn't already strong in the room. From Chrissy, from Esme, from Alaric, the scent coming from Jenna would still be there. Mixing in with the others. Chrissy was ashamed, but for Jenna here, there wasn't anything to be ashamed of. They were trained, and while she might have been the prized pet, she was still as much a pet as many others in the house. A pet who just desperately sought the approval and love and more of their Master. She lost that tonight and knew how much she would suffer for it.

@Esme LaBlanc
@Alaric Cavallo
.pm.
^
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:24 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee
Is it sick of me, to feed the animal in you? Is it sick to say I tease the hunter like I do? Is it sick of me to watch the wicked way you thrill? Is it sick to say that I live to break your will?

Esme didn’t care in that moment if her fledgling was trying to make a point or manipulate the situation in his favor; because with finally breaking Lent all she wanted was to feed. She wanted to feed her hunger for blood, to feed the longing for the euphoria that came with feeding after going so long without, and she wanted the pleasure of feeding off blood thick with arousal. It was like a high for her when she let go to her dark vampiric passions of sex and blood. And with having gotten the taste of Alaric’s blood thick with wanting and his own rush from just feeding off of Chrissy, all Esme was caring about was letting herself drown in the passions and desires with him like the night they returned.

So with her love and desires for him voiced with an aching in her voice, she could not keep the moan from rising out of her chest to pour into his mouth the moment her stallion kissed her. Causing her to return the fierce kiss with one of her own as she tasted the blood upon his own tongue that dances against hers.

But with feeling as if his lips were ripped from her own, as if it was not enough and that she would starve without him, she once more gave a growl as she opened her eyes to look at him. And before should could tell him to not stop, Alaric’s command for her to strip rolled off his tongue and down her spine as if they were his own fingers. It had take in a deep breath as her fingers released their hold upon his shirt to curl her hands in and towards herself. Slipping her fingers into the top opening of her black silk robe to hook and grab the sleek fabric of it. Keeping her eyes upon his as she did so.

Without even trying to make him release her so that she could do as he wished, Esme pulled upon the edges of the robe to open the only article of clothing she had put on after her shower earlier. Pushing it down her shoulders even to let it slide along her arms to expose her chest first as the robe slid open. And with reaching down to the tie that had been keeping it closed this whole time, she undid the loop so that it could fully open. Revealing her pale naked skin to him and leaving the silk fabric to dangle like a curtain upon Alaric’s arm around her waist. Which only left a side view for the dolls while he got to gaze down upon her.

As soon as her hands had released the silk of her tie though, the vampress was once more grabbing onto her fledgling’s shirt… pulling on it more to fully tear it open before letting her hands press and glide up along his chest with a hunger in her gaze. Her fingers feeling the blood that trickled down from his neck and smearing it along his firm muscles.

@Alaric Cavallo
@Alia
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 04:26 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane

Sex and Blood… the very life force of Marquis Manor. Here was an indulgent place of passion and desire. The room was saturated in it. The scent of arousal and need was thick upon the air from the dolls as well as the vampire Master and Mistress. The room was rife with the tastiest of emotions that could influence the blood… Pain, Fear, Anger, and Lust.

Alaric’s lascivious grin never left his face and the lustful glare of his deep blue eyes, as he drank in the beauty of his Dark Mistress, were full of his hunger for her, his need to taste and feel her wrapped around his body. He watched intently as Esme’s hands moved to the opening of her silk robe. He was torn by trying to maintain eye contact with her and being drawn by the enticing movement of her hands.

Like a curtain opening upon a stage Esme’s black silk robe parted to reveal the luscious pale flesh of her body. Still holding her, Alaric gave a hungry and lustful growl of his own. The tempting slope of her soft breasts slowly being exposed made Alaric lick his lips in anticipation. His gaze drank in the sight before him and brought a moan of need to his lips.

Alaric barely gave thought to the tearing of his shirt. It was the feel of Esme’s cool hands caressing their way up his chest that filled his attention. Heedless of the blood smearing across his hard muscles, giving them a red tinged sheen, he ran the hand that wasn’t around her waist up along her taunt stomach to caress his way to her breast. Cupping it he leaned Esme back and moved his face to the soft and succulent flesh. With a flick of his tongue he licked the hard and sensitive nub before latching on to it hungrily. As he sucked on her nipple he let his fang prick the tender flesh around it and sucked out a drop of blood. He hummed with pleasure as he straightened back up.

Matching Esme’s hungry gaze with his own he looked deeply into her eyes. “Undress me Il Mio Amore,” he asked, his voice husky with desire and less commanding than before. “Voglio sentire la tua carne sulla mia pelle e nutrire la nostra fame insieme*.”

(* Translation - I want to feel your flesh upon my skin and sate our hunger together.)

@Esme LaBlanc
@Jenna Harper
.pm..email..aim.
^
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 06:09 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee

It was almost torture to be so close to Alaric and yet held back from tasting him more. Wanting so much to wrap her mouth around and drink his blood that was still slowly seeping out of of the bite wound she left upon his next. But with her fledgling’s eyes being like fuel to the fire inside her, piercing through her as he watched her remove the robe from her skin, Esme resisted trying to force her mouth upon him. Which was growing difficult when he moaned at the sight of her and released the grip he had upon her hair; moving that hand down to caress up across her belly before cupping her breast. And with the support of his arm still wrapped around her lower back and waist, Esme didn’t even fight how he was leaning her back and arched as best as she could. Even closing her eyes in anticipation of what he was going to do.

And the moment she felt his tongue flick out against her nipple, it caused her to pull in a quick intake of air before moaning at the latching on of his mouth. Letting out a little yip of pleasure at feeling his fang knick her firm nipple and suck upon it. His moan vibrating through her being answered by another moan of her own with how it sent jolts through her chest. Making her want to feel him actually sink his fangs into her flesh as much as she wished to bite him again.

So when he pulled his lips off her nipple, it caused Esme’s eyes to open so that she could look down at her lover looking up upon her.

His words of wishing her to undress him so that they could feel each other and sate their hungers inflaming her even more with how the Italian rolled off his tongue with a husky breath. And with wanting to do just that, to satisfy her hungers now that she was giving in completely, the vampress quickly pushed Alaric back so that she could stand straighter while keeping within his arms. Her hands quickly running back up his chest and to his shoulders to start with pushing off and discarding his shirt and suit jacket. Once done, Esme didn’t even hesitate in moving her fingers down to the workings of his slacks to hastily unfasten and push them down… causing a tearing of fabric to sound out with how eager she was being even.

Once done with undressing him and leaving his clothing in a heaping mess due to just letting them drop off him, Esme grabbed her fledgling by the hair as she pressed herself up against him. Giving a hungry moan as her head quickly leant in to latch her mouth upon the bite wounds still open and bleeding upon his neck. Licking her tongue against his flesh to lap him up and let her mouth fill with the taste of his blood.

@Alaric Cavallo
@Alia
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 08:32 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane

When Esme pushed Alaric back a little bit, he moved his arm slightly to let her robe fall to the ground. There was a bit of regret in the moment that Alaric had dressed so formally for their meeting because now he wished he was wearing a lot less clothes. He let a little moan escape his lips as Esme ran her hands along his chest to push off his jacket and shirt. The feel of her touch was like a line of fire tracing the contours of his muscles. Alaric was just as eager and could care less if Esme simply ripped all of his clothes off.

Alaric returned her moan as he felt her bare flesh now pressed to his naked body. His manhood was achingly hard and now pressing insistently against Esme. As she pressed her mouth to the bite wound of before Alaric moaned loudly at the feel. Even as she licked at his blood-covered flesh, Alaric bent down to press his lips to Esme’s neck with a kiss along her skin. “Il Mio Amore…” he uttered just before sinking his own fangs into her neck. The taste of her blood was filled with the passion and desire that had been building within her. He moaned with a mouthful of her life wine.

Without taking his lips from her neck, Alaric slid each of his hands down Esme’s sides, caressing her soft skin. His hands continued down until they reached the round curves of her behind. Then cupping her ass in his hands, he lifted her to place his hard desire at the entrance to her wet core. As his aching need speared into her hot flesh, he sucked hard once more at her neck taking another drought of her delicious life’s wine. The feel of her heat wrapping around his hard need brought a moan from deep within his chest to rumble up and out of his throat. The vibration of his pleasure moving thru his lips to the punctured skin of Esme’s neck.

As Alaric once more claimed the woman he loved there was a rattling sound as Christopher struggled against his bonds and a barely suppressed growl. Alaric withdrew from Esme’s neck and looked over at the bound and naked male doll. With Esme’s blood smeared around his mouth and covering his lips, Alaric looked right at Christopher and licked his lips. “She is MINE! Not yours,” he told the captive doll in a commanding and confident tone. “She does not need your protection from me,” he told the doll as if reading his mind, though it was just that obvious in the doll’s body language and reactions. “It is YOU who is going to need her protection… from ME!” he added with a wicked and cruel grin.

@Esme LaBlanc
@Jenna Harper
.pm..email..aim.
^
Christopher Jones
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 08:45 AM
.quote.
79 posts
22 years old
Prostitute
© Kane
N/A

It didn’t bother Christopher to see the Mistress feed from the male vampire, in fact there was a part in the back of doll’s mind that hoped she drained the interloper dry. But when he saw the male vampire sink his fangs into the neck of Mistress and drink of her regal essence, it was more than he could stand. He no longer cared about the consequences. The restraints rattled as Christopher began to struggle against his captivity. His muscles were bulging tightly as he strove to pull from bonds that held him. His struggles to get free cause more blood to drip from the wound across his pelvis.

It was too much when the male vampire picked up the Mistress and took her right in front of Christopher. The sight of male vampire’s hard manhood sinking into the Mistress’ treasure and seeing her wrap her legs around the male vampire caused Christopher to growl. He pulled and fought against his restraints, growling almost like a rabid dog as he glared with hate filled eyes at the male vampire.

Christopher stopped struggling for a moment when Alaric spoke to him. But the hatred and anger in Christopher’s eyes only grew stronger at the male vampire’s words. Christopher suddenly surged again against the bonds holding him. “The MISTRESS belongs to NO ONE!” he shouted at the male vampire, heedless of what might happen. Christopher could no longer hold his tongue for what he saw as the defiling of the temple he worshipped at.

@Jenna Harper
@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
Jenna Harper
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 08:58 AM
.quote.
Jenna Harper
Blood Doll
112 posts
28 years old
Pet
© Alia
N/A

Maybe it was because Jenna had already seen her mistress and her master together, or maybe it was because, in the end, she understood her place. The reaction of the two of them, even them biting each other and fucking in front of her and Christopher was not a huge surprise.

She stayed there quietly even as Chrissy started to pull at his bonds. Wanting to whisper to ask what he was doing. But she had already been warned for speaking out of turn. Instead, she carefully put a hand lightly on his leg. Withdrawing it almost as fast and hoping her Master hadn't seen it. Looking up with a quizzical look.

One that started to deepen even as the Master taunted Chrissy. Hardly believing what she was seeing. That Chrissy was that protective of the Mistress. A woman who was happy to use him. TO allow others to use him.

More blood dripped on her as he struggled. Until he was shouting at Alaric. She knew she wasn't supposed to speak but she couldn't help the flinch and small squeak that came out. Terrified that she was going to get whatever was dished out to Chrissy. She was lashed to the frame as him and bent down. Her eyes wide as she looked at the vampires.

@Esme LaBlanc
@Alaric Cavallo
.pm.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| OPTIONS |Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

skin by jae/nicole (i, ii, iii, iv, v). mini profile by jae/nicole.
Affiliates
RPG-DX-Men/Avengers RoleplayLochland GroveThe Games