WELCOME!

DAUS is an original supernatural genre forum RP with a murder mystery twist. There is no word count and we have a very easy freestyle app. Here we like to encourage creativity and member driven plots and offer a lot of freedom in terms of your characters and the stories you create. DAUS takes place in a small town outside of Seattle, WA called Cheshire near Tiger Mountain Park. It is currently:

March - May 2013
Guests

Feel free to poke around all you'd like, we'd love to have you join us. To answer a frequent question from the c-box, we are active. We are, however, a small site right now so there are times when no one is online. If you have questions and no one is around to answer them, leave them in the Suggestion Box forum and an admin will get to them later that day.

SHAPESHIFTER
8 male, 7 female
WEREWOLF
11 male, 12 female
SIREN
0 male, 4 female
HUNTER
1 male, 3 female
WITCH
13 male, 9 female
BANSHEE
5 male, 2 female
HUMAN
4 male, 5 female
BLOOD DOLL
3 male, 5 female
VAMPIRE
6 male, 5 female
GHOST
1 male, 0 female
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

» And All That Could Have Been, - Alaric
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 07:11 PM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee
Is it sick of me, to feed the animal in you? Is it sick to say I tease the hunter like I do? Is it sick of me to watch the wicked way you thrill? Is it sick to say that I live to break your will?

Continued from... HERE!

After she left the presence of her doll and the strong smell of blood, Esme made her way straight to her room with a slam of the door in physically expressing her displeasure at how the night was going so far. Because while she did not give Jenna a verbal lashing about what she did, it did not mean she was any less angry and frustrated from how she was feeling. The hunger nagging at her intensely even because of being able to smell the smeared and caked blood upon her own skin still. Desperately in need of a shower to help push back all the pent upness and the hunger wishing to come out. So with hoping it would help calm her down even more before she called upon one of the servants, Esme was heading straight for her own bathroom to shower and scrub her skin clear. Even washing out the blood that had gotten into her hair to get rid of the smell completely to stop tempting her. Feeling herself having nearly lost control a few times with wanting to bite and taste the crimson liquid of life.

And once she was finished, smelling nothing but the perfumed scent of her shampoo and body wash after being rinsed off, the vampress removed herself from the shower and dried herself off. Summoning a servant to her room after putting on a bathrobe.

“Come in,” she said when she heard the timid knock upon the door as she was brushing her hair. Turning and looking to the youngman that came walking in asking what he could do for his Mistress. “The playroom has been used so it is in need of a deep thorough cleaning. I want everything put back in their placing and not one smudge or print upon anything. Once that is done and only after the room is finished, food and drink is to be taken to Jenna’s room.” Getting a nod from him as he listened to what was being told to him of what she wanted done. “Before you get help with the playroom though… find Alaric and tell him he is being summoned to my chambers… and I will not take no for an answer.” The last few words causing the youngman to flinch a bit in being worried how that would go.

Yet, being afraid of his own mistress more than that of her fledgling he was still getting to know more about, he gave a nod in saying “yes mistress” to what he was supposed to do. Quickly turning and heading right back out as soon as she dismissed him, but feeling fearful after closing the door and looking to the door that was Alaric’s chambers. And with taking a deep breath, he stepped up to the large door and gave a knock… waiting for a reply but silently hoping the vampire was not within his room. Really hoping that he would not have to be the one to tell the man he was being summoned by their Mistress in such a manner.

Esme though did not care that her servant was worried about going to her fledgling… in fact, in that moment she was not caring about what any other in that house was feeling or saying. She was sure that gossip was quickly flying around the house about something having happened and Jenna being punished, but she cared not and would address it later if she felt like it addressing any gossip. For now though, while she was waiting for Alaric to come as told, the vampress would help calm her temper a bit more in knowing it would spark still. So she put her brush down since she was done with it and moved over to her loveseat. Picking up a long thin ornate wooden box that when opened revealed her opium supplies; pulling out the long pipe and preparing the drug before packing the bowl piece. And after pulling out the small thin candle she used and lighting the wick, Esme held the packed drug over the flame and inhaled the smoke.

Leaning back upon the small couch and bringing her legs up under her as she held the hit before exhaling the smoke up into the air. Closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling it gave her lungs.

@Alaric Cavallo
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 04:47 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane
La bellezza di amore buio - The beauty of dark love

Dressed only in a dark silk robe, Alaric was greatly displeased at the interruption. He held his tongue as the servant relayed his message that the Alaric was summoned to appear before the Mistress of the Manor. Despite the simple words to dismiss the servant in a tightly controlled flat tone to keep any emotion from his voice, there was no hiding the fury that flared in Alaric’s eyes that seemed to promise a slow and painful death if the servant lingered for a heartbeat more than necessary. His body was instantly tense and rigid, like a steel bar had been inserted in his spine.

As Alaric moved mechanically yet purposefully about the room, he gathered his clothes and began to get dressed again. This time he went with the full on business suit, tie included, he dressed as if attending a formal meeting that he was obligated to attend without wanting to do so. Once he was dressed he moved over to Niola and lightly touched her cheek to caress it tenderly for a moment. “I must attend the Marquise,” he explained, his tone of voice under tight control. “Thank you for your efforts to ease my mind and relax me. It was appreciated,” he offered. Then giving the alluring woman a brief kiss, he turned to go, walking towards the door with obvious tension in his back and shoulders.

Striding across the hall purposefully, he knocked solidly and loudly upon Esme’s door. When she called out to enter, that is exactly what he did, solidly shutting the door behind him. It only took a glance for him to take in the room and note Esme sitting upon her loveseat with her legs tucked under her and draped in a robe. She was smoking her pipe and the cloying scent of opium filled the room.

Alaric took a couple of stiff steps into the room and stopped, still close to the door. He bowed formally, his body rigid and full of tension. “The Marquise has COMMANDED my presence and thus I present myself to attend as commanded,” he said formally with the clipped and precise flat tones of one who is keeping himself tightly under control. Afterwards he stood stiffly at attention and awaited for the Marquise to decide to respond to him at her leisure. He was dressed for a formal business engagement with none of his usual flair or style. It was a reserved appearance totally devoid of his usual seductive undertones. His face a blank mask and expressionless to the casual observer, though those that knew him would not miss the undertone of attitude and displeasure radiating off of him. His eyes reflected the dark thoughts running thru his mind.

@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 09:59 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee
Is it sick of me, to feed the animal in you? Is it sick to say I tease the hunter like I do? Is it sick of me to watch the wicked way you thrill? Is it sick to say that I live to break your will?

Despite her attempts at calming herself, at trying to muffle and chase away the frustration that was eating at her, she could still feel that little ball of anger sitting inside her chest. Twisting and making her think about how it all went so wrong so fast within the playroom. Because if it had been any other of her dolls that fallen under the lashing for such a minor disobedience, especially Chrissy, Esme would not have batted an eye or given any protest to it. Of course, if it had been any other doll in that room with them she would not have allowed herself to be restrained either. So the fact that she had not only agreed to share her bird but also had put herself into a submissive position like that just fueled her anger at it all having gone the way it ended… being only half released physically yet completely riled up and wanting. Which left her unsatisfied and therefore frustrated.

And with her hunger wrapping itself around the frustration, it became the coal of anger at having been restrained during the turn of events. Making her stew as she sat there smoking and waiting for the knock on the door; replaying the memory of it and seeing the anger on Alaric’s face.

With finally hearing a solid rapping upon her door, she simply said the word Enter as she turned her gaze to look towards the large door. Watching as it opened and her fledgling came stepping in, wearing a clean suit and holding a blank business like face. But despite how his face and attire may have appeared, the way he closed the door and stayed close to it was enough to say he wasn’t happy. A fact becoming crystal clear to Esme even was he became formal with her, as if mocking her authority by obeying her… especially with the way he said the word commanded. Causing her to glare at him as she clenched her jaw for a moment to refrain from snapping at Alaric about knowing his place.

So for a few seconds the vampress sat there glaring at him, taking in the unpleasantness that was pouring off him even if he seemed to be standing in wait like a good soldier.

And whether it was the fact that he was displeased, or the fact that he was expressing it in such a passive aggressive way, it was making it a little hard to not have a cold anger to her tone as she finally spoke. “Tell me why Alaric…” she began before looking away from him and at the pipe in her hand. “Tell me why I should give our agreement about Jenna a second chance.” Making it clearly sound like another command for him to answer then a request or question as she continued to keep her eyes off him. Once more leaning in towards the candle to heat the opium and inhale the smoke before leaning back again and waiting for his answer.

@Alaric Cavallo
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 04:00 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane

Esme glared at Alaric as he stood rigidly by the door noting the clenching of her jaw and how she was quietly glaring at him for a few moments. It was not lost on Alaric that not only had Esme commanded his presence as the Marquise but now addressed him by his name rather than any of her usual pet monikers. There was a cold regal bearing to her attitude and tone as she asked her question. He watched as she leaned over to smoke from her pipe again, not looking at him directly despite having asked him a question in her commanding voice. Alaric stood stock still and rigid, his anger beginning to rise again. Esme’s lack of looking at him was disdainful, as if he didn’t merit her time or attention. His eyes flared darkly from their icy blue turning stormy gray.

In a clipped tone Alaric asked Esme a question of his own, the answer to which might very well determine how this conversation would proceed with possible longer reaching ramifications. “And who would be asking? The Marquise or Esme Jacqueline LaBlanc?” he queried in a flat tone. Esme’s answer of ‘both’ didn’t really give Alaric a clear indication so he went on with another question of his own. “Do you want honesty?” Esme’s only answer to that was to look sternly at him silently communicating to not be stupid, of course she wanted the truth. As Alaric took a deep breath he noticed a small twitch to her lip.

Alaric looked directly at Esme matching her look with one of his own, which clearly had a hint of warning as if saying she didn’t really want the truth. “Because you NEED me,” he stated simply. “You have become complacent and… … soft,” he said finally as if knowing that accusation was lighting the fuse that was going to lead to an explosion of emotion and anger. As if unable to contain himself any longer now that it was out there he took step forward and continued.

Openly glaring now at Esme, he wondered if the Dark Mistress that had opened up his own dark heart was there somewhere in the pampered and sensuous body before him. “You have become enamored of your gilded bird and it has blinded you to her willfulness. Something you would have never tolerated in the past we shared,” he declared. “Your lack of discipline in regards to her has bred disobedience and defiance,” he continued taking another step forward as his voice rose in timbre and emotion.

Fully rising to the subject at hand Alaric stared Esme in the eyes. “Your precious doll needs a firm hand to bring out her full potential like a young horse not yet fully broke to the saddle. She could be the finest doll you have ever had,” he fell back to his past using the concept his father had instilled in him so long ago. “You always had a fine eye for talent and flesh,” he said with a glint to his eyes, knowing that very eye for the flesh had chosen him as well. “Do not make the mistake that it was some minor infraction tonight. Some LITTLE thing. After acknowledging me as her master, she willfully disobeyed a simple and direct command. There was no vagueness, I told her exactly what to do and what my expectation was. She ENJOYED disobeying. What will her next act of defiance lead too and in front of whom?” he asked rhetorically. “How would it look to some outsider if they saw that you couldn’t control your dolls?” he posited with increasing intensity as he took another step towards Esme.

@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 05:00 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee

Esme knew that her cold and authoritative way she was addressing him would irritate her stallion and be like poking at him with a sharp stick. Yet, she was angry herself and in that moment did not care if she angered him in return. Though, deep down, she knew that looking at Alaric right now would only make her anger grow… trying to keep some measure of composure as she was exhaling the smoke she held in her lungs. Of course, hearing him ask if it was his sire or his lover that was demanding an answer, it seemed to not matter if she looked at him or not. After all, she could still hear the anger in his voice; causing her to respond with a near growl in saying both. So when he asked if she wanted honesty, it caused Esme to finally turn her eyes onto him in giving silent warning with a commanding gaze. Her lip twitching a tiny bit in holding back a few choice words about not being or acting like an idiot.

And as she listened to what Alaric said about needing her and being soft while returning a stern look of standing his ground, it caused her to raise a brow as her jaw clenched again. “Excuse you?” she even asked in a cold flat tone, edged with anger threatening to lash out.

But as he continued driving in his point of accusation, speaking about how she has been too soft with Jenna and being the very cause of her doll’s disobedience, Esme’s face became rigid with her anger. Yet, she listened as he continued with his truthful opinion. Listened while sitting there upon the loveseat with a tension throughout her limbs, making her completely motionless in refraining action… allowing him to speak his mind as he took steps towards her and away from the door. Speaking about breaking her doll fully and making her a true prize if only she had a firmer hand with Jenna. Of course, being the prideful woman she was, the moment Alaric began talking as if her bird was a constantly defiant one and how she enjoyed disobeying him was making it harder to restrain her anger… especially as he asked about what the doll’s next act of defiance would be.

It was his remark though about not controlling her dolls and how it would look to another that made her anger flare. Seeing it as her fledgling questioning her authority and how she had trained Jenna, despite knowing the details of how her bird had been trained in such games while being completely obedient to her and her alone. So with that flare of anger, Esme used her vampire speed to stand up and step up in front of Alaric. Swiftly backhanding him while growling, “How dare you!” Her face contorting in anger as she glared at him with a hint of red starting to bleed into the blues of her eyes.

“You no nothing of what you lecture me about! You haven’t been here for centuries, you have no idea how I have trained her and the games I have instilled into Jenna; and in a matter of less than a week you presume to tell me what I have done wrong with my doll!?” she snarled at him while taking a small step closer to completely impede upon his personal space as her temper only grew as more words spilled from her lips in heated verbal lashings. “I do not NEED you when it comes to training my personal doll, and I will NOT have you telling me how to break and shape her to MY tastes! If she had known that her words of accepting you as a Master over her were not just part of a game she WOULD have obeyed you like she does me! Because as a small game I play with her involving others that desire her is I dangle her in taunting and teasing them with the thought of getting to command MY doll, only to find her denying them and showing her true loyalty and drive to please me and only ME! So don’t ever mistake my desire to HAVE you here as me needing you!”

@Alaric Cavallo
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 01:55 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane

Alaric should know the signs; know how to read each little tick of Esme’s face and body. But he had been gone too long, no longer seeking the clues he once would have. He was warming to his accusations and missed the growing tension in Esme’s limbs. Not taking in the statue like stillness nor how she was coiled like a high-tension spring waiting to be sprung. To caught up in his own growing anger to see the warning signs.

Suddenly Esme was there, standing directly in front of Alaric. The backhand whipped his head to the side and he could already feel the red burn of her hand imprinted on his cheek. As his head turned back to Esme, he was instantly vampired out. Fangs fully extended and eyes practically glowing they were so red. “How dare I?” he asked incredulously. Struggling to contain the surging anger filling him.

Alaric was barely keeping himself in check and his anger contained. A part of him wanted to strike Esme back. In fact he found he very much felt the need to turn her over his knee and spank her, and not playfully. Hearing her words thru the red haze that was threatening to come across his mind, it gave him pause. He knew Esme liked games, and he might have perhaps overstepped his bounds. But then again he felt he was seeing something that Esme was blinded to because of her emotional attachment to her gilded pet.

Alaric was torn, the passion with which Esme was tongue lashing him was exciting. He loved how passionate she could be and even in her anger, her passion inflamed his own. Despite his anger he wanted to just grab her and force his lips upon hers. To taste the anger and passion that so filled her within that moment. He opened up his senses, trying to hear the heavy and rapid beat of heart in her passion, to take in the scent of her excitement, to see all the subtle flushes of her face as she passionately expressed herself. Then she said those words…

“So don’t ever mistake my desire to HAVE you here as me needing you!”

His own anger flared right back up as his heart lurched with the pain of that exclamation. No matter how they might fight, yell, and argue, Alaric was in love with Esme. But to hear her so blatantly dismiss him as nothing more than a sated desire and that she didn’t NEED him was a stake in the heart. Alaric needed Esme; his heart was truly dead without her. He would rather face the morning sun than continue in this long endless existence without her. He couldn’t take the pain of exile, the torture of being without her ever again. Before he could respond though, in the moment of brief silence when she finished her tirade, he heard it, faint, barely registering on his senses, but it was there nonetheless.

Alaric narrowed his eyes and turned his head for a moment towards the door that he assumed was the adjoining room of Esme’s doll. His own anger, and the pain of Esme’s declaration that she didn’t need him made him feel vengeful towards the cause of all of tonight’s terrible trouble, including the current fight between Esme and Alaric. “Get a hold of yourself Marquise and use your senses,” he commanded her sternly. “Listen and tell me that your precious bird is not this very moment defying you,” he told her, trying to get her to listen and hear the beat of 2 hearts, not just one coming from the other room. “How many heartbeats do you hear?”

@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 03:21 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee

The moment the back of her hand struck Alaric across the face, it had given the vampress a small satisfaction to her anger that he had not been expecting it. Especially as she could see the red of the strike already brightening up his pale cheek while he turned his face back towards her. His fury showing upon his face with burning blood red eyes and fangs fully extended. And while she felt the urge to extend her own fangs like a predator facing another, Esme just sneered as she continued her verbal lashing. Watching as he was taking in her words and fighting his own anger that pulsed in his gaze while radiating off him. And while she was speaking out of anger and her own vain pride about not needing him when it came to handling her dolls, it did not dawn on her that he would take it another way. Not realizing how Alaric would take it as a verbal stab in his heart and as her dismissing the way she loved him.

After all, in that moment, she was overwhelmed with her anger at her authority over those in her house being questioned. Angry at being challenged in the way that her fledgling had spoken about becoming soft and blind to how willful her pet has become when testing limits and crossing the lines. And so angry Esme had been that she had indeed been distracted from hearing the extra heartbeat in the other room over the buzz of rage running through her. Even as her fledgling glanced to her doll’s door, she thought it was just in reflecting and thinking over what she had just said in defending Jenna.

Though the second Alaric had the balls to tell her what to do, telling her to calm herself and pay attention to their surroundings, she glared at him in finding it a weak attempt to make her question her bird. Especially when he spoke about listening and asking how many heartbeats he heard from within Jenna’s room. But instead of growling at him that it was a pathetic attempt, she opened her sense of hearing more to their vampiric levels and focused on the room adjacent to her own. Listening in so that she could confidently tell him off about trying to make her question her bird’s loyalty. Yet, that was not going to be the case as she heard the beating of two hearts instead of one before Alaric asked how many she could hear… making her slowly turn her gaze towards the door as if the wood itself had offended her on levels far greater than her fledgling had with his words of her going soft. And with it flaring her anger higher, Esme was instantly across her room in a blur of vampiric speed… flinging the door open to step through and into the pinkness of her bird’s personal chambers.

And what the vampress saw, her blue eyes instantly landing upon the sight of Jenna and Chrissy both curled up on the bed before spotting the pain relief cream sitting on the nightstand, instantly pushed her anger into a rage as her eyes flared blood red and her fangs extended in letting the rage physically show.

Without a word, being too angry to find voice in order to properly form them and only letting out a demonic like growl, Esme was upon her dolls in the blink of an eye. Reaching down and painfully grabbing Chrissy by the hair to yank him off the bed, only to throw him across the room towards the door she just walked through. And the moment he was released from her grip to fly towards the wall and slam into it hard enough to hurt but not kill, she turned on Jenna’s waking form and struck her across the face with enough force to make her doll fall off her own bed. “You now defy MY COMMANDS?!” she finally yelled in letting her rage spill from her lips as she looked from Jenna to Chrissy then back to her bird again. Her anger towards Alaric temporarily redirected towards her dolls as her vampiric nature remained on her features.

@Alaric Cavallo
@Alia
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 03:57 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane

Alaric watched as Esme rushed to the door of the adjoining room in a flurry of vampiric speed, flinging it open and bursting into Jenna’s bedroom. Alaric felt no such compulsion to rush into the other room and the storm that was likely to be unleashed therein. Taking the time to calm himself, reining in his anger, and letting the gears of his mind move with the way things were going, Alaric would take this opportunity to turn things to his advantage if possible.

Alaric strode to the doorway between rooms as Esme moved to the gilded doll’s bed. He would remain still for the time being, keeping quiet so as to not draw Esme’s anger away from the dolls. He would be ready to push all the right buttons if necessary, but he didn’t want to be obvious about having deflected Esme’s anger. Especially once he saw her vampiric nature on full display in her rage with her fangs extended and her blood red eyes. Alaric thought the growl a nice touch, a true expression of her anger in the moment.

Though Alaric missed the ‘Deer In The Headlights’ look of the male doll when Esme first entered, he didn’t miss the scent of fear coming off the doll or the look of abject horror written across his face at seeing the anger of his Mistress. Alaric was a little surprised when the male doll came flying thru the air to hit the wall next to him with a very solid sounding thud and a groan of pain from the doll. Alaric could tell the doll was still alive, a testament to Esme’s control despite her rage in the moment.

Alaric struggled but managed to maintain a stoic and straight face as he saw his Dark Mistress once more in the full glory of her passion. Striking the gilded and defiant doll across the face so hard as to make her fall off of the bed. The grin that Alaric withheld would have been so big it would split his face in two if he had not kept it hidden when he heard the Dark Mistress yell at the pampered doll about now defying her too.

@Jenna Harper
@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
Jenna Harper
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 03:08 AM
.quote.
Jenna Harper
Blood Doll
112 posts
28 years old
Pet
© Alia
N/A

Jenna had eventually fallen asleep on Chrissy's lap. The collar uncomfortable, but exhaustion, emotional and physical, overtook her. She vaguely remembered being slightly shifted while she slept. Off his lap and on to the pillow. Warmth behind her. A new feeling after years of just the cold mistress.

She had started to stir the moment that Esme burst through the door. The noise waking her, but before she could even blink her eyes fully awake, the warmth was pulled away. She just managed to roll over before a slap came across her face. Waking her up fully as she fell off the bed. Taking in the sight.

Chrissy slumped against the wall. Alaric standing near that wall looking cool. But it was Esme who had nearly her full attention. Screaming at her about defying.

She made a choice then. As if she had a choice. As if she could do anything else. There were two ways to play this and she had a moment. She chose the one that kept her safe. "I didn't know!" She lied, but her heart already racing would cover any signs of that. 'Please mistress, I was asleep. I didn't know." She pleaded, her hands up near her face. Horror and fear on her's. She'd be punished either way but this might mollify some of the punishment.

Tears started to slip down her eyes. "You have to know I'd never defy you like. Not after tonight." Her voice terrified. She had, of course, and while part of her felt bad for what that meant for Chrissy, well...better him than her right?

@Esme LaBlanc
@Alaric Cavallo
.pm.
^
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 08:10 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee

It had been a long time since Jenna had been the focus of Esme’s rage, the girl having learned not to evoke it within her first year of being brought into her house. But yet, with seeing the sight of her dolls disobeying her punishment for her bird to suffer in her pain alone for the night, her rage was in sharp focus upon both the humans. Especially since they both knew better and knew very well what the consequences would be to go against her word, seeing it upon both their faces in the presence of her rage. Even smelling it thick in the air with their fear pulsing off them upon realizing they had been caught. After all, not even her own fledglings or those of her fledglings went against her orders if and when given. She was the Marquise of this house and it was HER personal kingdom; her word was law and any of those that went against it was punished for their transgressions.

And in showing more of the cruel sadistic monster that she truly was inside, the one that took such euphoria in causing pain to another, Esme took some form of pleasure in smelling and feeling the fear radiating off them. Because even if she was coursing with rage, she took joy in hearing Chrissy’s sound of pain after he hit the wall before falling to the floor. Glad to hear the crying yelp of painful surprise from Jenna the moment she was struck against the face. Finding that thrill of their fear and pain exciting while also raising her hunger she had been fighting off the whole night.

Which did not help her anger from burning hot in her blood red eyes as she screamed at them for what they were doing. Demanding an answer from her bird while letting her chew toy stay lumped on the floor for the moment.

The vampress wanted to believe Jenna as she pleaded that she hadn’t known and would never have defied her. In fact, she was deeply wishing to believe that she had not known that Chrissy had came in while she had been sleeping. Yet, not being that quick to believe it because of the numbing cream container sitting on the nightstand, Esme let out another growl in warning her bird that she better not be lying to her before turning her attention onto her blonde handsome chew toy. Swiftly stepping over to Chrissy and viciously grabbing him by the hair again to pull him up onto his feet. Her other hand instantly grabbing his throat to push him up against the wall behind him as she sneered at him. “Is Jenna telling the truth? Do not lie to me Christopher or I will let Alaric show you just how well I trained him,” she growled at him.

Her face still monstrous with her fangs at full extension as she threatened her doll a world of pain at the hands of somebody just as cruel as Ira or herself could be.

@Alaric Cavallo
@Alia
.pm.
^
Alaric Cavallo
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 05:07 AM
.quote.
223 posts
298 years old
Translator
© Kane

Alaric raised an eyebrow at Jenna’s claim of not knowing and couldn’t help looking down at the male doll on the floor against the wall not far from him. He didn’t really know much about the male doll, other than he was referred to as the ‘chew toy’ by some of the others. He was their little pain slut, the go to toy for some of the more darker entertainments, and the one that got passed around to be fed from among any and everyone.

Alaric looked back to the doll on the floor by the bed as she pleaded with her Mistress. The fear in the room was palatable, even without seeing it plainly written across Jenna’s face as she held her hands near her face as if that would stop her Mistress from slapping her again. Alaric wanted to shake his head in disbelief at the temerity of the Esme’s precious bird. She actually had the audacity to deny what was before their very eyes.

Alaric’s eyes narrowed at the perfidy of the gilded doll. Though it seemed so unlikely for Jenna to have erred in this way so soon, he didn’t believe a word the woman said. After all, had he not seen tonight and heard with his own ears how convincing the little minx could be, even in the throes of need and passion? No, Alaric believed it might be possible that Esme’s precious bird didn’t initiate what they had walked in on, but Alaric didn’t believe she was innocent of defying her Mistress. She obviously benefited from the aid of the other doll, even if she might not have asked for it. She was doubly guilty in Alaric’s mind because not only was she not alone like her Mistress commanded, but the damning evidence of the numbing cream on the bedside table spoke loud and clear that she had sought relief from the pain she was supposed to be enduring as well.

Alaric watched, wishing to remain disengaged from things for the moment, as Esme now moved over to the question the male doll as to the validity of Jenna’s claims. Alaric had no illusions that the male doll likely would say whatever to appease his Mistress’s anger. But Alaric knew in the end, that it would all come out eventually, even if it took a good lashing and other blandishments in the playroom or dungeon. He couldn’t hide the devious grin that slowly crept across his face at the thought of entertaining their darker passions to bring the errant dolls in line.

@Jenna Harper
@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
Christopher Jones
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 05:12 AM
.quote.
79 posts
22 years old
Prostitute
© Kane
N/A

When the door between Jenna’s room and the Mistress’ was flung open Christopher couldn’t help turning to look at the doorway. His expression one of shock and dismay as his worst fears came true in being caught in the gilded doll’s bedroom. It was technically wrong and unsightly for the lowest of the low among the dolls to be here with the most prized doll within the Mistress’ manor. But it was the fact that he knew she was being punished and he came to relieve her suffering that would earn the wrath of the Mistress. He watched in fear as the Mistress’ true nature came out, her fangs extending and her eyes flaring blood red in rage.

But even in his shock and faced with the rage of his Mistress, he was unprepared for the growl and rush that would result in his being thrown across the room like some rag doll. He couldn’t keep the groan of pain from being expelled as his back thumped into the wall solidly and his body slid down to slump on the floor. He was dazed and stunned for a moment; otherwise he would have flinched at the site of Jenna being slapped so hard as to knock her off the bed. Thru his haze of pain he heard the Mistress yelling about defying her but was unable to respond with anything more than a grunt of pain as he felt his back throbbing from the forceful impact on the wall that knocked his breath out of him.

As Christopher heard Jenna speaking, he realized he had been staring dazedly and dumbstruck at the Mistress and he turned to look at the precious doll. Thankful that he was in too much pain to react, he kept his face blank as Jenna swiftly tried to shift the blame all on him. Though in a way he felt it really was his fault. He was the one that had put Jenna in this position by coming to her aid and then staying with her. Instead of doing what he knew he should have, and that was to leave after applying the numbing lotion to Jenna’s wound, Christopher had allowed himself to give in to his own desires and he agreed to stay with the beautiful doll.

Christopher had known the risks. He knew perhaps better than any other under the roof of the manor what the Mistress’ punishments were like and how severe they could be. He had been willing to face those punishments for Jenna though. The chance to hold and comfort her, to be intimate in a caring way was more than enough to risk the wrath of the Mistress. He had decided that he would face anything for the chance to just once be able to hold the sweet woman and not feel like he was being forced to it. He was willing to risk his life for that one chance to just feel the warm body of the precious and alluring woman pressed to his own.

Christopher grimaced as Esme pulled him to his feet by his hair and allowed a small moan of pain to escape, knowing it would secretly please his Mistress to hear his pain. Then he gasped trying to take a breath as the Mistress grabbed him by the throat and pushed him back against the wall. Christopher looked down submissively not wanting to meet the rage in the Mistress’ eyes. She would know he was lying; he couldn’t help it as his heart hammered in his chest and he struggled to draw breath to speak. Her fangs so close, the very instruments that could mean his death if he made the wrong decision now. At the mention of the male vampire, Christopher shifted his eyes to the side, taking note for the first time that Alaric was standing in the doorway. Christopher couldn’t help the small groan in his throat. He didn’t know much about the new male, but his actions since arriving spoke of being very like the Mistress.

Turning his eyes back to the floor, Christopher spoke in an almost whisper, his voice raspy with the restriction of his throat. “I came unbidden Mistress,” he admitted, choosing his words carefully. “I am completely to blame Mistress,” he said in a half lie, believing he was responsible for Jenna being in trouble now due to his own weakness and desire to hold her. He wanted the Mistress to believe Jenna and chose his words carefully, trying to please the Mistress by giving her a way to save face in front of the male vampire and for Christopher to save Jenna. Above all else he wanted to save the only person in the manor who had ever shown him the smallest measure of kindness. He would take whatever punishment the Mistress wanted to deal to him if he could just save the precious beauty on the floor.

@Jenna Harper
@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
Jenna Harper
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 08:24 AM
.quote.
Jenna Harper
Blood Doll
112 posts
28 years old
Pet
© Alia
N/A

Jenna hated herself at that moment. Watching Chrissy get choaked, knowing on some level it was unlikely that their mistress would kill him but still, some part of her always hated watching him get hurt. This was as much her fault as his and she knew it. But she wouldn't act on that knowledge. Fear keeping her mouth shut.

And it wasn't fear of the Mistress. Her eyes slid over to where Alaric stood. A grin forming on his face. Knowing that his thoughts could be the darkest of all those here. it had been stupid to think that they wouldn't catch Chrissy here and they should have hidden the cream. It had already worn off and the pain was back. But she didn't dare move to shift off her ass. She still didn't have a lick of clothing on, except for the horrible collar.

There wasn't anything to do at the moment. Just hoping that Esme believed that she didn't know. Apologizes to Chrissy would have to wait. Maybe for a while. But then they lived in a house of those that never aged so it wasn't like time had the same meaning for them as for anyone else.

@Esme LaBlanc
@Alaric Cavallo
.pm.
^
Esme LaBlanc
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 01:41 AM
.quote.
110 posts
701 years old
Heiress
© Dee

Despite not having her anger directed at Alaric himself, the vampress was still fully aware of her fledgling standing in the doorway between her own room and that of her bird’s. But yet, not a glance was spare to him in that moment… not even when she gave the threat to Christopher about letting him suffer at the hands of her stallion. Instead, she watched with twisted pleasure and rage as her chew toy glanced himself towards Alaric out of fear before returning his gaze to the floor. His fear making her mouth water even as she waited for his answer. Though, hearing it while feeling the vibration of his voice through the hand upon his throat, Esme narrowed her eyes as Chrissy said he came in on his own… that he was the one to blame for Jenna not being alone. And while she believed that he did indeed come in on his own, she did not believe that he was the only one to blame for this. Not when she dropped her hold on him and turned to look towards the tray of food and then the numbing cream on the nightstand.

Which caused her to look over at Jenna while stepping over to the numbing cream and picking it up off the nightstand… looking at it as if it was an object of offense to her very presence. And with feeling as if she knew her fledgling’s eyes were on her, feeling as if they all were looking upon her in wait to what she was going to say or do next, Esme closed her eyes and gave a deep growl before turning back to face her dolls. Throwing the container of cream at Chrissy in the small ounce of control she had to not break his hands for even bringing the numbing cream into Jenna’s room. Still not sparing a look to Alaric just yet, not wishing to see his face at that moment because of the knowledge that he had been right to her own blindness when it came to her bird.

A thought that made her look to Jenna then back to Chrissy, knowing that she had to save face and regain the dominance over her own house again.

So with standing a little straighter, being more regal in her vampiric rage still showing upon her features, Esme made quick choice to simply punish both her dolls for the display of disobedience… whether she believed them or not on Jenna being innocent to the aid given to her. “Both of you will be punished for this,” she said before snapping her gaze onto her bird. “Jenna, you will receive ten cane lashes for not completing your punishment and you will continue to remain in your chambers without nourishment for 24 hours or until I see fit to let you eat again.” The glare she gives her bird a warning to not say anything or she would make the punishment worse for her.

And then, turning her blood red eyes back onto Chrissy, she took a step closer to him with bloodlust in her gaze. “As for you Christopher… For going against the punishment I had laid out for another doll, you will spend time under the knife and whip. Once I am done, you will then spend three nights in the dungeon without food or water,” she growled, knowing that it would take longer than three days to starve a human to death. But yet, being particularly cruel because of her chew toy having the balls to touch her bird and then lie to defend her, Esme gave one more glance towards Jenna before saying, “Though first… you will watch Jenna receive her punishment and know that you could have spared her and yourself the pain.”

Then, finally looking to Alaric, she gave a simple command in knowing he would do it and return to her within the minute due to their vampiric speed. “Go get me the wiping cane.”

@Alaric Cavallo
@Alia
.pm.
^
Christopher Jones
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 02:21 AM
.quote.
79 posts
22 years old
Prostitute
© Kane
N/A

When the Mistress let go of Christopher, he slid down the wall to stand weakly on his own two legs. His eyes watery from being choked and taking deep ragged breaths thru his raw feeling throat, he was trembling a bit. He kept his head bowed looking towards the floor submissively. Not seeing the look the Mistress gave the items on the bedside table that he had brought in.

Though he didn’t raise his head, Christopher did look up with his eyes when the Mistress moved away from him back towards Jenna. He shuddered at the sound of the angry growl the Mistress released and couldn’t help flinching when she turned and threw the container of numbing cream at him. As the Mistress’ stern and angry gaze went back and forth between the two dolls, Christopher lowered his eyes back to the floor. The fear was like an icy hand on his heart as he awaited the pronouncement from the Mistress as to their fate.

When the Mistress pronounced they would both be punished Christopher’s head shot up to look directly at the Mistress. His eyes big with fear for what the Mistress might do to Jenna, knowing full well the dark depths and the pain the Mistress was capable of inflicting. Hearing the punishment pronounced Christopher fell to his knees trembling, a look of horror on his face, tears starting to streak his cheeks, and his mouth open as he tried to yell out NO! But no sound came out of his mouth as his terrified eyes darted to look at the precious doll.

Christopher’s heart was beating fast and hard in his chest and he was breathing hard. Finally finding his voice, Christopher pleaded. “Please Mistress… It was ALL MY fault. Punish me but please your prized doll didn’t know, her only fault is being so tired as to not know I was here,” he tried to be as convincing as possible as he lied trying to save Jenna. “Please Mistress let me take her punishment. Cane me…

As the Mistress stepped closer to Christopher, he looked up with tear stained eyes from his position on his knees upon the floor to gaze at her regal but angry face. He couldn’t help the shudder that went thru his body causing it to shake uncontrollably for a moment as the Mistress pronounced his punishment. There would be so much pain for him soon. When the Mistress continued, claiming he would have to watch Jenna receive her punishment he couldn’t help the soft groan that escaped. Turning to look at Jenna with misery and sorrow in his tearful eyes. He was so sorry, he didn’t want this to happen, he just wanted the chance to hold her and spend some time with the special and beautiful woman.

The Mistress was right. This was ALL his fault. This was the price of caring and thinking he could have a moment for himself, to make his life a little better. Worse, that in that moment of delusional self indulgence he had caused pain and suffering to the only person in the manor that might have actually cared about him in some fashion beyond what they could make him do. He doubted she would ever feel the same about him after this, after his having caused her soft flesh to be marked with the cane and to suffer the pain.

@Jenna Harper
@Esme LaBlanc
.pm..email..aim.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| OPTIONS |Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

skin by jae/nicole (i, ii, iii, iv, v). mini profile by jae/nicole.
Affiliates
RPG-DX-Men/Avengers RoleplayLochland GroveThe Games