WELCOME!

DAUS is an original supernatural genre forum RP with a murder mystery twist. There is no word count and we have a very easy freestyle app. Here we like to encourage creativity and member driven plots and offer a lot of freedom in terms of your characters and the stories you create. DAUS takes place in a small town outside of Seattle, WA called Cheshire near Tiger Mountain Park. It is currently:

March - May 2013
Guests

Feel free to poke around all you'd like, we'd love to have you join us. To answer a frequent question from the c-box, we are active. We are, however, a small site right now so there are times when no one is online. If you have questions and no one is around to answer them, leave them in the Suggestion Box forum and an admin will get to them later that day.

SHAPESHIFTER
8 male, 7 female
WEREWOLF
11 male, 12 female
SIREN
0 male, 4 female
HUNTER
1 male, 3 female
WITCH
13 male, 9 female
BANSHEE
5 male, 2 female
HUMAN
4 male, 5 female
BLOOD DOLL
3 male, 5 female
VAMPIRE
6 male, 5 female
GHOST
1 male, 0 female
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC |

» Trashed and Scattered, - Jae
Jae-Eun Seong
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 08:00 PM
.quote.
Jae-Eun Seong
Shapeshifter
16 posts
32 years old
Surgeon
© Ceri
--

Jae gave a short amused laugh at her response. "Fair enough." At least he was correct in assuming that she didn't seem to be the type to care about what people thought of her. The comment about telling the truth was interesting though. Whether or not he fully believed her story about vampires, she obviously believed it, and if she was in and out of hospitals enough for injuries related to her belief in the supernatural... was he patching up a hunter right now? Jae wasn't naive enough to think that all hunters were bad and saw the world in black and white... but knowing that those did exist was enough to make him wonder about the woman on the table.

She seemed interested in what kind of things he'd heard and even though his mother's beliefs and what she'd taught him wasn't usually a conversational point he usually focused on, he found it strangely enjoyable to discuss all this with her in their own way. "A lot of stories. She considers herself a shaman or a medicine woman so I'd hear about faeries and shapeshifters and spirits. Werewolves, some about vampires...." Wheeling his side table over with a plastic tub on it for the glass, Jae started to carefully remove the larger pieces and assess if she'd need any stitches back here too.

He kept talking though, figuring the distraction and something to focus on might help her like it tended to help other patients. "Predominently a lot of Korean and Chinese folklore. Like of the kumiho, dokkaebi, ungnyeo, haetae, and imugi." The surgeon listed off, to name a few. He'd only ever heard the stories in Korean though, so he almost hoped she didn't ask for a specific story since he'd have to figure out the translation on the fly while working.

Once he'd gotten the larger pieces out and got some gauze to cover the cuts while he worked on getting the smaller pieces with his magnifiers and some larger tweezers, Jae took the first moment of silence between them and asked his own curious question. "I know you're going to leave the hospital as soon as you're done, but you don't have to travel far, I hope? I'd hate for all this hard work to go to waste just to have you collapse on the side walk or get in a car wreck." Not to mention the fact that she was going to need follow up care, but he'd planned on getting to get to that once he'd finished.

.pm..email.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC |

skin by jae/nicole (i, ii, iii, iv, v). mini profile by jae/nicole.
Affiliates
RPG-DX-Men/Avengers RoleplayLochland GroveThe Games