Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC |

» Heaven or Hell [M], - Viktor
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 08:38 PM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

Outfit

Pandora couldn’t express how much she had been enjoying her Anthropology class as she was sitting in her seat and listening to the day’s lecture. Because not only was the teacher completely different in appearance, not looking anything like most of the other professors at that school that taught these kind of courses, but his approach and how he interacted with the class was a little different. Seeming to suck you in with what he was talking about, making one want to hear more and know more about the different cultures. Or… at least that was how Pan felt when he had been talking about the Victorian Era last week to finish the two week long lesson. Having been sucked in from the start with the talk of the structure of society in that era, his thoughts that she could catch causing her to feel as if he lived through it himself; which was ridiculous to think he did, but that’s just how it felt listening to him. As if he had experienced it first hand.

And finishing last week with having them all turn in essays about something they had found interesting about what they learned from the topic, Pan had turned in an essay on known societies such as the Masons and how they affected the social structure. Even having talked about the theories on the secret societies and how they too could have easily had sway in how the government ran then… and possibly to this day if such groups truly existed.

So with it being Friday now, listening to how Professor Delgado was talking about how next week they would be going further back now in history to the Roman and Spanish Inquisition, she had been sitting silently with anticipation on what grade she would get for the paper she had turned in Yesterday. Though, when he had his TA pass back out their essays, her anticipation turned into worry when she didn’t get her’s back. Making her think that she possibly did something wrong with how she had done her paper. And with being to shy to speak up and ask why she hadn’t gotten her paper back, Pandora stayed sitting there in silence and just waited until the end of class. Wanting to wait until all the other students had gone so that she could ask the Professor if she did something wrong.

Because if she did, she didn’t want to be embarrassed in front of the others as she asked for a chance to make up for it by writing a whole new one.

And once the class was finally finished, being the last one for the day even, Pan was slowly putting her things back in her bag to give time for others to leave before finally standing from her seating. Timidly making her way down towards the front of the class, waiting to approach her Professor until the last person was out the door. “Umm, Professor Delgado?” she softly said before clearing her throat in nervousness. “I didn’t get my essay back… was there something wrong with it?”

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
Viktor Delgado
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 08:11 AM
.quote.
Kane ❣ Offline
Antrho/Historian
120 YEARS OLD
Witch
86 POSTS

Teaching classes at the university was almost more of a hobby than anything else. Though gave him fertile ground for finding playmates from time to time, mostly it was a way to pass the time while using his connects to gain access to research resources for his own purposes. The problem was, he always rose to the occasion because of his own personal experiences when talking about the Victorian Era. He became animated and expressive, like a master storyteller he sought to draw in his audience and bring them along on the journey. He couldn’t help himself from getting very involved and enthusiastic in those classes. It was not that he was so into the actual teaching, as in tests and papers, but what he rather enjoyed was the discourse on the subject, class discussions, other’s opinions and ideas about what they thought of the times and their influence on the modern world.

Viktor had only perused a few of the essays, leaving most of them to be graded by his Teaching Assistant, who was a grad student working to get her Masters in Anthropology. One above all the others had caught his attention though and he had personally held onto that one for grading and his own personal attention. Viktor was a bit intrigued by the naïve yet insightful thoughts that Ms. Delacroix had about the extent of the influence that secret societies might have had on the government. It would likely surprise her to learn just how many of the leaders in history had ties to such so-called secret societies. Throughout Western Europe, England, and the Americas the societies of the privileged had thoroughly infiltrated all levels of government offices exerting subtle influence and changes down thru time to strength and fortify their position in society.

So of course when the TA returned the graded essays at the end of Friday’s class, she didn’t have Ms. Delacroix’s in her stack. Leaving the young woman to be the only one not to receive her paper back. Viktor had to suppress and hide the smile that threatened to cross his face as he watched Ms. Delacroix’s crestfallen face at not getting her paper back. He wanted her to come to him, to make the initial approach. Viktor thought, “Păianjenul nu a ieșit și și-a urmărit prada, și-a pus capcana și a așteptat ca prada să vină la ea. Lăsând pradă să se încurce prin acțiunile sale mai degrabă decât prin păianjen.*”

As soon as class ended, Viktor shut down his laptop and began packing up his papers and teaching log. Sliding it all into its individual places in his old and worn leather briefcase. He worked to give the appearance of not paying attention to the class as it began to file out the doors. Noticing that Ms. Delacroix stayed in her seat, slowly putting away her notes in her bag while waiting for all the others to exit the lecture hall. Viktor’s own anticipation grew.

Viktor looked up from his briefcase and closed it as the young woman cleared her throat as if he hadn’t noticed her. “And you would be?” he asked in a matter of fact tone as if he had no idea who she was. But he did, he knew exactly who Pandora was and had been watching her for the past 3 weeks rather closely with some interest. Viktor picked up his briefcase by its shoulder strap and slung it across his shoulder, as if unconcerned and ready to leave. Working to not give away his eagerness for meeting with the young woman. On the outside Viktor was calm and collected, but on the inside, his interest in the young woman had him anxious, excited, and barely able to contain his growing interest in her.

(* Translation – The spider did not go out and chase its prey, it laid its trap and waited for the prey to come to it. Letting the prey become entangled thru its own actions rather than thru the spider’s.)

@Pandora Delacroix
.pm..email..aim.
^
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 09:08 AM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

Being very nervous, but trying not to show it as she was stepping up towards her Professor, Pandora hadn’t really been sure what to expect when she asked about her paper. Partially feeling as if he might give her a lecture about putting theories instead of facts, yet hoping that wasn’t the case. But what came out from him as he looked up at her finally was a bit of a shock. Even slightly wounding to her that he didn’t even know who she was if by just last name, or face. Of course, why would he know who she was if he had to remember everybody as well as all his lessons? This was the first time she actually had a one on one with him before, so it wasn’t like he should know who she was if she was just a face in the crowd and a paper to grade.

A thought which made her slightly blush in realizing that was stupid to think he would know who she was. She was one of many in just this class alone, and she was sure that he had more than just this one class.

“Oh um…” she said after realizing she had kind of frozen like a deer in headlights for a few heartbeats with being lost in thought. “I’m Pandora Delacroix… I’m one of your students… in this class.” Her nervousness beginning to show as she was trying to not focus on how this was indeed the first time she had a one on one with the Professor. Making her blink a bit and look down, looking at his briefcase for a moment instead of him as she pushed the rest of the words out. “Everybody got their papers back today except for me, and I was worried that I might have done something wrong.”

And with looking back up, she couldn’t help but nibble on her lower lip in nervousness as her soft blue eyes made eye contact with his dark ones. Silently hoping he would now realize who she was and tell her if she needed to redo it or not.

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
Viktor Delgado
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 05:23 AM
.quote.
Kane ❣ Offline
Antrho/Historian
120 YEARS OLD
Witch
86 POSTS

It was just a façade, but Viktor wanted his interest in Ms. Delacroix to come across as a natural progression, not a case of him pursuing her. While she would probably think that she was just one of many, nothing special to stand out in a sea of faces and young minds working their way thru his classes, Viktor had definitely taken notice of her and his gypsy intuition told him that there was something special about this young lady. He didn’t know what, but something was there.

Viktor wanted to smile at how she seemed like deer caught in headlights, but he refrained, maintaining his more stoic expression. “Ah, Ms. Delacroix,” he echoed her name, letting a little of his Spanish accent flow with saying her name. She seemed so nervous and Viktor was eating it up, loving every agonizing minute of it. Finally she got to the point. “And did you ask the TA about it? Inquire of her why you didn’t get your paper back, since she was the one that had them and was handing them back?” he queried, wondering if it even occurred to her. He liked that it sounded like it made more sense for this to be handled by the TA. That way, his own personal handling of the situation could come across as more benevolent.

It was just too much when Pandora began to nibble on her lower lip. It was just too cute and innocent looking. Viktor could not stop the slow smile the came to his face. “Well then Ms. Delacroix, shall we see just what the disposition of your paper is?” he said setting his briefcase back down on the table that served as his lectern in this classroom. Viktor pulled his laptop back out and turned it on. As the laptop was booting up and going thru its normal start up, Viktor turned and gazed directly into Pandora’s eyes. His dark gaze drinking in all that he could thru the mirror of her blue eyes as if peering deeply into her soul. “Tell me Ms. Delacroix, are you just fulfilling a credit need or do you have a genuine interest in Cultures and their study?” he asked politely but letting a well practiced note of curiosity come into his tone.

Looking down at his laptop, Viktor called up a file titled for this particular class, already knowing what it would say, but wanting to go thru the motions for Pandora’s sake. “Hmmm… ah yes, Ms. Pandora Delacroix, your paper was on Masons and how groups like them affect society. There is an asterisk next to the assignment. You were suppose to talk with the TA so she could inform you that you needed to make an appointment to meet with the professor during office hours to discuss your assignment,” he explained to her. Clicking the laptop to shut it back down, he put back in his briefcase and gave Pandora a smile that he hoped looked both a bit on the pleasant side and somewhat inviting. “Today would seem to be your lucky day Ms. Delacroix. I have no further classes today and would be happy to take the time to discuss your paper with you,” he informed her with a helpful sounding note of willingness to step outside the normal procedures to aid the young lady.

Of course I find myself in DIRE need at the moment and must caffeinate. Would you care to accompany me to the student union while I get some coffee? We could adjourn to my office after that if you have the time,” he offered with a growing smile while holding her gaze with his eyes.

@Pandora Delacroix
.pm..email..aim.
^
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 06:45 AM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

She didn’t know why, but hearing the way he said her last name felt like invisible fingers touched her spine; causing her to feel a little warm in the face some more. Which seemed to only add to her nervousness with how he wasn’t even pulling his gaze off her while listening to his student asking about her paper. But it was when he asked if she had bothered asking his TA on why she hadn’t gotten her paper back from her that caused Pandora’s cheeks to actually pick up more color in turning a little more pink. Suddenly feeling embarrassed that she hadn’t thought of that as she softly replied with; “Oh… um… no.” Admitting that the thought hadn’t even crossed her mind to ask the TA… realizing now that it might have been less nerve wrecking or embarrassing then this very moment in front of her Professor.

Especially as his smile caused her cheeks to brighten just a fraction more as he was setting his briefcase down and talking about checking on what had her paper held up.

It caused her to lightly smile and nod as she watched her Professor working at pulling his laptop back out to reboot it. And when he looked back towards her, not being able to help but be drawn to look at his dark eyes as if they were magnets for her own, it almost felt like he was trying to read her as he asked about her intent and true interest with taking his class. But yet, his question in a way kind of helped ease her nervousness since she was genuinely interested and excited about his class. “I guess you could say a bit of both,” Pan began to answer while tucking some of her hair behind her ear. “I want to be a Cultural Anthropologist, to learn about everything I can about the people and history of our world. I’m actually working on my Bachelors for it and this is of course a required class along with others that aren’t as exciting. But once I get my Bachelors I want to continue and eventually get my Masters, and then one day my Doctorate.”

Realizing that she was about to start rambling about more of her game plan on getting her Ph.D in Anthropology, Pandora quickly ended it there when he looked down at his laptop. Blinking a bit as if feeling like the moment his eyes weren’t on her she could look away as well; looking at his laptop as well even if she couldn’t see the actual screen and what he was reading on it.

But with hearing him find her name on the file he had pulled up, even mentioning what the topic was and pulling a nod from her in confirming that it was her’s, Pandora’s nervousness peaked again in waiting to hear what had been wrong with it and hearing him say that she was supposed to talk to him about making an appointment to discuss what she turned in. “Oh…” she even uttered with a bit of her embarrassment showing again. Though, when he smiled at her instead of seeming irritated or disappointed, she felt a spark of hope and relief that it was a good request to talk to him instead of a bad. Especially as he spoke about being open for the rest of the day to talk about her paper with her even if it was going to be outside of normal school hours.

So as Professor Delgado was inviting her to grab some coffee and then go to his office to talk if she had the time, she felt her lips slowly curl in a nervous but excited smile as she gave a nod. “I have time… all night in fact,” she even said in letting him know she was in no rush and could talk about her paper as long as he wished. His eye contact drawing her in once again and causing her to be unable to look away from his gaze.

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
Viktor Delgado
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 05:09 AM
.quote.
Kane ❣ Offline
Antrho/Historian
120 YEARS OLD
Witch
86 POSTS

Viktor gave Pandora what he hoped was a reassuring smile as he held her gaze. “That is all right, I will take care of it for you,” he assured the young student. Viktor wanted to draw in the young woman, make her feel special for receiving his personal attention and then escalate that when he would let her discover he was actually interested in her and what she thought. Validate her and make her feel good about her chosen path. He did find the light blush that colored her face to be very attractive and it lent an air of innocence to her that Viktor found irresistible.

Viktor smiled at Pandora as if she had just said she wanted to save the entire world. It was a nice thought, but a much taller order than perhaps she realized. “Everything? That is a long history and a lot of people,” he said with a hint of a teasing tone to his voice. “That would be a lifetime’s effort and quite the accomplishment to say the least,” he told her a bit more seriously. “It sounds to me like you are an ambitious young woman. And it sounds like you might be passionate about this too. That is always a good thing. I think people need to follow their passions,” he told her giving his approval in that she had chosen the right path in life.

Viktor noticed out of the corner of his eye that Pandora nodded along as he stated what her paper had been on. The way she kept getting embarrassed was kind of endearing, in a similar manner to how cute she looked when she blushed. Viktor’s could help but find his intrigue with this young lady shifting slightly as he was finding himself attracted to her as well. There was just something about her.

Viktor was pleased to see Pandora smile. It was a bright and genuine smile that added to her attractiveness. Hmmm, all night he thought to himself, that could be opportune. “Well I don’t want to be known as one of those professors who can’t shut up and just keeps talking. So I will try not to keep you ALL night,” he told her with a smile of his own while he held her eyes with his own gaze directly. She had his undivided attention and he wanted her to know that.

Once he had everything repacked in his briefcase and slung it back over his shoulder he motioned with his arm towards the side door. “Shall we make our way to our desires?” he asked with a slight pause before continuing as if he had not meant the double entendre. Though he hoped it would bring that cute blush back to her face again. “Caffeine and your paper’s disposition that is,” he added with a smile to explain what he intended.

@Pandora Delacroix
.pm..email..aim.
^
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 08:07 AM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

It made her smile with how nice he was seeming to be, reassuring her that it was alright that she hadn’t thought about asking the TA. And in a way, besides it no longer being considered normal school hours since it was the end of the school day, she accidently did what was needed of her by asking about her paper. Seeming to work in her favor so far. Though, it didn’t help that nervousness she was feeling when he smiled at her some more when she answered his question about why she was in his class. Not being able to keep from smile a little more herself when he teased a bit about how she said she wanted to learn everything. But even if he said that would take a lifetime to achieve that feat of accomplishment, Pandora gave a nod in accepting that possibility and agreeing about following her passion. “I really am and ready to give a lifetime to learn what I can. Ever since I was a kid I found it fascinating and always wanted to learn what I could,” she even said with showing a bit of her excitement coming out about the topic.

Which in a way could help explain why she seemed to have a lack of a social life on a friday night and willing to jump into intellectual talk with Professor Delgado. Because with saying she had all night to talk with him, it kind of revealed that she had nothing planned like many of her fellow students might have. Even finding it hard to not blush still when he remarked that he would try not to keep her ALL night. After all, despite it not sounding as if he was trying to flirt with her, his gaze made her feel as if he could be… even making her think a little what if he was.

And with that thought in her head, she silently watched him finish pack up his laptop again, trying to keep herself from feeling flushed while making the warmth she was already feeling go away. Yet, whether he meant to or not, her Professor made it all the more harder to not blush brighter when he talked about making their way to their desires. Once more making her mind think about how attractive he was and how flirtatious that sounded; momentarially causing her to even blink in feeling a new ball of nervousness form in her belly. Clearing her throat and giving a nod when it seemed he clearly noticed the blush when explaining he meant the coffee and talk about her paper. Blushing even more before quickly turning towards the door he motioned to in thinking he had seen it. Silently kicking herself for feeling like this as she was feeling her ears burning in thinking she just made a fool of herself with just that look alone.

So with him following behind her as she was making her way out into the hall, Pan was doing her best to make her blush go away before looking at him. Using her hair a bit as well to try and hide her face for a moment until she heard him closing and locking the door once he was out of the room.

Hoping that she was able to get the blush under control, at least down to just a light pinkness to her cheeks, the slender brunette turned her attention back onto Professor Delgado as they began walking down the hall and towards the student union. And with not being sure what to say, not wanting to push her foot in her mouth because of how her mind had started to go just a minute ago, Pan thought that perhaps she should ask what it was about her paper that he wished to talk to her about. “So was my paper alright? I’m sorry that I ask again, I’m just a little nervous. I’ve never had a Professor wish to speak to me about my paper before,” she said in admitting her nervousness as if it explained her blushing. Because in truth she was trying to focus on that instead of how his eyes seemed to just keep pulling hers in, and how she was wondering why she didn’t realize how cute her teacher was. Like the kind of cute that was way out of her league and most likely had some very smart and attractive girlfriend or wife already.

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
Viktor Delgado
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 06:46 AM
.quote.
Kane ❣ Offline
Antrho/Historian
120 YEARS OLD
Witch
86 POSTS

Viktor continued to give Pandora a friendly almost flirty smile. “Learning is a passion too many neglect. Most of my life I have spent learning. Studying is more my profession and teaching is just the sideline results,” he confessed to her in almost conspiratorial tone but with a grin. There was so much Viktor would love to teach the alluring young student. Some of it might even involve her interests in other cultures, he mused to himself. “I feel like perhaps you might be a kindred spirit in that way with your desire to learn,” he said with a confident smile.

Viktor was eating this encounter up, much in the same way he wanted to devour this young woman. He was enjoying the play of her emotions across her face and the way she seemed to move back and forth between curiosity and nervous anxiety over what was going to happen. Viktor didn’t always make people nervous but he was enjoying the way that things were going so far. It would perhaps make it even better when he worked to make her more comfortable and get her to relax. The relief she might feel then would hopefully endear him to her.

After locking the door, Viktor turned around and began to walk with Pandora down the hall. He noticed her hair falling across her face and absently reached out to brush it from her face to back behind her ear. He tried to do it in such a way to make it appear as if it was unconscious. Though he would have loved to make a Red Riding Hood reference with something like telling her ‘all the better to see you’ but he refrained, not wanting to creep her out.

Though Viktor continued to smile he raised an eyebrow just a bit. “No professor has ever taken a interest in your work before?” he asked curiously, not quite believing that he was the only one at the university who could have noticed that she was like a diamond in the rough. With a bit of polish she could evolve her talent and intelligence into being a scholar of note he thought. She had the ambition and drive to truly excel. “I do find that a little hard to believe,” he told her genuinely. “Let us discuss your work once we can be safely ensconced in my office where we can talk without interruption. There is no need for you to worry,” he tried to reassure her.

Viktor kept his attention mostly on Pandora, making his way to the Student Union more out of rote habit. “I am sure we can have a perfectly pleasant casual conversation while pursuing a cup of coffee,” he said lightly in an almost teasing manner. “So no plans on a Friday night? I am surprised. No parties tonight to release the stress of school?” he asked. “Surely your boyfriend is waiting impatiently for you to come join him for a night of romance at the very least?” he asked gazing directly at her and locking eyes with her again.

@Pandora Delacroix
.pm..email..aim.
^
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 07:13 AM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

Pandora couldn’t have agreed more with her professor’s comment about learning being a passion many neglected. Now and days people wanted the answer right then and there, not wishing to take the actual time to learn it instead of just googling the answer without knowing the details of the topic sometimes. Knowledge at your fingertips as they put it. And while it was useful at times to be able to look up something with a quickness, for Pan it took away the glory and feeling of worth when she worked hard at learning what she knew and could. So when Professor Delgado spoke about possibly being a kindred spirit in that aspect of her desire to learn what she could, it did not help the feeling that was growing inside her belly and making her go between nervous and blushing to trying to recollect herself physically and mentally.

Because the longer she was actually talking to him like this, with no others that could help distract her with work or reason to NOT look at him, Pandora was beginning to see her teacher in a whole new light… one she never saw a teacher in before despite having had some cute teachers in high school.

That thought though she was desperately trying to push down along with her blush when they had moved into the hall. Yet, with once again looking towards him and having her professor reaching out to move her hair from her face, it became damn near impossible to make the blush go away fully. Swearing she heard the words “all the better to see you my dear” run through her mind when his fingers brushed against her ear while tucking the hair out of her vision. Making her wonder for a moment on if that was a thought she picked up from him but unable to ask while he removed what little mask she had in trying to hide her blushing. Which in turn kept the pink color to her cheeks and had her reaching for something to fill the space of silence. Hoping that asking about her paper would help her recollect herself better than she has been since the moment she began to blush.

So when he asked to clarify how she said he was the only Professor to request to talk to her about her work, she gave a slow shake of her head in confirming that. Finding it odd when he said he found that hard to believe. But the moment he reassured her that it was not something to worry about, while urging them to wait until once back at his office, Pandora felt a sudden wave a relief wash over her; even physically showing it with how her shoulders suddenly relaxed a touch. Causing her to smile more and give a nod in saying she understood and would wait to try asking any more questions for now. Silently telling herself it must be something good then if not a lecture.

Of course with that worry lifted from her shoulders, she was growing more curious on what it was exactly he wanted to talk about in regards to her paper.

A question that would wait as she gave another nod in hoping he was right about having a pleasant conversation over coffee. As soon as Professor Delgado brought up how she said she had all night open though, her nervousness changed a touch into slight embarrassment as she gave a small shrug of her shoulders. “I don’t do frat parties. It’s nothing but drunk jackasses trying to find something to hump or fight,” Pandora even replied with letting a bit of her opinion out about how she felt about those parties. The moment he asked about a boyfriend waiting for her, not being able to keep from locking eyes with him, it caused the blush to brighten a touch again as she gave a shake of her head. “No… I-I don’t have a boyfriend,” she answered. Not being able to break eye contact while suddenly wondering if he was going to find her anti-social because of not having anybody to hang out with on a Friday night.

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
Viktor Delgado
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 04:10 AM
.quote.
Kane ❣ Offline
Antrho/Historian
120 YEARS OLD
Witch
86 POSTS

Viktor couldn’t help it; the nervous and so innocent looking blush that gave color to her face stirred his black heart and he hungered for it like a baby starving for its mother’s teat. He took this opportunity as they walked along to let his gaze wander down her body. Taking furtive looks at the way her hips swayed with each step, the soft curves of her body, the graceful glide of her legs, he realized he needed to pull back his appreciative gaze and keep his eyes on her face, not the enticing swell of her bosom that rose with each breath she took. Viktor was glad to see Pandora relax a bit and some of the tension drain from her shoulders. He returned her smile with a friendly one of his own.

Viktor chuckled lightly. “Young boys, so full of adrenaline and testosterone with no ability to know just what to do with it. They lack the discipline, direction, and subtle sophistication of a grown man,” he replied with a knowing grin. Then he added with a mischievous glint to his eyes, “they will grow out of it someday… well most of them… maybe.

Viktor looked Pandora directly in the eyes again when she said she didn’t have a boy friend. “Well it sounds like I can be selfish and keep you all to myself… tonight,” he said with a grin and a twinkle to his eyes. No boyfriend, doesn’t hang out with friends, or go partying on a Friday night. Viktor liked this situation more and more as he felt she was ripe for temptation and corruption.

As they got to the Student Union, Viktor opened and held the door for Pandora. “Bella dama*,” he said with a slight inclination of his head and a smile as he motioned for her to enter. Going over to the coffee stand they didn’t have to wait in line as many people on campus were on their way out now that classes where over for the day. Turning to Pandora Viktor made the offer to buy her something to drink, his tone indicating he wouldn’t take no for an answer. “What will you drink?” After giving the barista Pandora’s choice, he ordered his own triple shot, triple sweet espresso. Once they got their drinks, Viktor guided Pandora along to his office. Pleasantly continuing their conversation along the way.

(*Translation – Pretty lady)

@Pandora Delacroix
.pm..email..aim.
^
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 05:23 AM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

Whether it was because of finding his words reflecting her own thoughts about the men her age, or how she was just finding him full of insight and feeling as if he could understand her, Pandora gave another nod in agreeing with how they lacked what a grown man did. Even agreeing that most but not all could even grow out of that “high school” state of mind as she would call it. The whole young dumb and full of cum phrase coming to mind even when thinking about those idiot frat boys. Because while she could agree with some females that there were a few that were physically attractive, Pan preferred and was more attracted to what was on the inside more than the out. So even if they looked handsome and in great shape, the moment they opened their mouths she lost interest.

Which of course was one of many reasons she did not have a boyfriend since she hadn’t found one she was attracted to mentally and physically… not to mention the whole touching thing making it hard to not hear what they thought.

Though, without realizing how her thoughts had started making her see Professor Delgado differently more and more, Pandora had a moment of thinking that if she had found somebody as smart AND attractive as her teacher seemed to be she might have a boyfriend. A thought that made her think she was taking or hearing what he said the wrong way when he mentioned how he could be selfish with keeping her to himself for the night. Swearing it sounded as if he just flirted with her, but telling herself that couldn’t be as she smiled a bit and finally broke the gaze for a moment. Feeling her face once more getting warm for a few heartbeats while they were approaching the student union. Especially as her Professor opened and held the door for her, calling her pretty lady in Spanish and making the blush brighten even more with how it made her stomach flutter.

“Get a hold of yourself Pan!” she silently scolded herself while walking in ahead of him; using the brief moment of having her back towards him to once more fight to recollect herself and suppress the blush before they were both standing at the coffee stand. Trying to keep the blush down when he asked what she would like to drink. “Oh um… a raspberry white chocolate mocha with extra raspberry please,” Pandora answered; liking her coffee on the sweet side. And with finding that he did too when hearing what he ordered as well, it made her find just another thing she had in common with her teacher. Even making her wonder just how many other things there were while they began to walk towards his office once they had their coffee in hand.

And with that contemplation adding to the pile of thoughts rolling around in her head, the slender brunette found herself unable to stop the words from just coming out as she asked; “What about you though Professor Delgado? Don’t you have a girlfriend or wife that would like to spend tonight with you?” After all, an attractive and smart man like him HAD to have an equally attractive partner. She was sure of it since she was sure females probably threw themselves at him.

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
Viktor Delgado
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 07:57 AM
.quote.
Kane ❣ Offline
Antrho/Historian
120 YEARS OLD
Witch
86 POSTS

Viktor smiled at Pandora’s choice. “Sweet and enjoys a bit of something extra to make it special,” he replied with a playful glint to his eye after she ordered. Letting her make up her own mind whether he was saying the drink was sweet or she was. Something extra was the kind of thing Viktor would like to introduce her too. He would like to show her some of the sweeter things in life with that exotic flair for excitement. “So tasty.”

As they began to walk towards his office Viktor continued with their conversation by commenting on their choice of beverage. “One should always indulge and go for the sweet things we desire. You never know what tomorrow will bring so we need enjoy today,” he offered a bit from his own philosophy on life. “What about you Ms. Delacroix? Do you hold back in hopes of a better tomorrow or do you give it your all now to take advantage of when opportunity knocks?” he asked with a slight grin.

“What about you though Professor Delgado? Don’t you have a girlfriend or wife that would like to spend tonight with you?”

Viktor’s smile had a sad little turn to it, as if it was something that almost haunted his lonely life. “Ah… I am afraid not. Those that know me might say I am married to my work. It is so hard to find someone with the similar interests and who is passionate about learning,” he explained. “It is not like I am Indiana Jones or someone exciting like that,” he said with a light chuckle. Choosing a famous pop culture icon that was portrayed as being a professor. “Just a scholar of life and an academic,” he said as if that was some deviation that excluded him from a normal life.

Viktor smiled and reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone, switching his coffee to his other hand. He slid his finger across the screen to open up the picture folder. Then turning the phone for Pandora to see, he showed her the picture he selected. “Where others have pictures of their wife and children, I have a picture of what is dear to me…” he remarked. The picture was of his LIBRARY full of books. “That is my refuge from modern life and loneliness,” he added.

@Pandora Delacroix
.pm..email..aim.
^
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 07:15 AM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

For a moment Pandora was wondering if he was trying to make her blush or just saying the first thing that came to mind, but either way her cheeks were still kissed with the light pink of being flush still. Especially when he commented about it being tasty… not sure if it was her drink or herself he just commented about. Thinking it would be crazy to think that her Professor was hitting on her, but getting a strange sense as if he was if just a bit. But with thinking he must have been talking about the drink when he started talking about indulgence and enjoying the sweet things in life, she chalked up his question towards her as a philosophical question. Because if she didn’t, his grin was making her think on the word indulgence again. Making her swallow hard for a moment when she was taking a drink of her coffee, enjoying the flavor and sweetness of it.

“I um,” she began, a little nervous on how to answer it. After all, how can she explain that she was a bit of an introvert because of her telepathy but wanted to travel and go on adventures once done with schooling. “I try to walk the line between both. I mean, I always give it my all when it comes to my studies and becoming an anthropologist… but I tend to be a little reserved in other aspects.” Aspects of the social nature, including intimacy with others.

Reason for how she really couldn’t help but blush when faced with the thoughts he was making her think of.

Though, with seeing how he responded to her question about if he had somebody waiting for him, Pandora kind of regretted asking in automatically thinking the worst… that he had lost somebody. Thankfully, that was not the case it seemed when Professor Delgado spoke about not having found that right person. Kind of mirroring her own reason for not having a boyfriend or many friends for that matter. Which made her give a soft chuckle and smile when he spoke about not being Indiana Jones; silently thinking to herself that he was actually cuter than Professor Jones. But keeping that to herself and taking another drink of her coffee again. Trying not to blush as the fact that she just thought that and glad he couldn’t hear her thoughts as he was pulling his phone out.

When he showed it to her after pulling up a picture though, she found thought briefly abandoned as she was instantly taken by the sight before her eyes. Seeing the picture of a breathtaking library, listening to him saying how it was his pride and joy and where he liked to retreat from his loneliness. While she was listening to him though, Pandora hadn’t realized that she had moved a little closer to him and was reaching up to gently cup the back of his hand. Almost as if she was holding onto his phone to get a better look as she as greatly admiring what she could see of his library while softly asking, “That’s your’s?” Wanting to see it in person even and run her fingers over the spins while seeing which books he had. Wondering how old and vast his collection was.

Yet, because of touching his hand with hers, Pan found another image coming to mind… one that was not her own either.

She could see herself actually within the library, back pressed against one of the bookshelves, draped in a blood red cloak and nothing else. And from the angle of the image, the thought she picked up, it was almost as if she was looking down at herself. Feeling a wanting even that was making her heart suddenly thump harder within her own chest. Causing her to look up at him before quickly pulling her hand away and blush even brighter than she had before; her face feeling as if it was on fire as she blinked and quickly looked away. “That’s a… a really impressive library,” Pandora stuttered out in a very very nervous rush as she looked away from him and down at her coffee. Suddenly feeling so nervous about being in his office… alone as they were getting closer.

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
Viktor Delgado
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 04:52 AM
.quote.
Kane ❣ Offline
Antrho/Historian
120 YEARS OLD
Witch
86 POSTS

So you are a focused person, filled with discipline and structure but constrained in your passion by not being able to fully let go then,” he replied. It didn’t really seem to be a question but more of an observation. Then as if trying to look thru her eyes down deep into her soul he asked. “Do you feel the need to hold tightly to the reins, striving to maintain control, and afraid to just let go? To experience the ‘Freedom’ of letting loose and just letting what could happen happen?

Viktor smiled, pleased that Pandora seemed so taken with his library. “Over many years of endeavor and perseverance, yes,” he said proudly. “Such a collection of originals is rare even among academics. The University itself would drool if they knew what was contained within its walls,” he told her in an almost conspiratorial tone. “So shhhh, we wouldn’t want them to learn of it and try to raid the rare historical works and one of a kind editions,” he told her with a grin. “Of course it takes a historian or anthropologist to truly appreciate and understand the treasures within.”

The touch of Pandora’s soft hand was nice as she held Viktor’s hand to steady the phone while she looked at the picture. It made Viktor think about wanting to feel her soft and tender flesh and running his hands all over her body as he pictured her in his library wearing nothing but a red cloak. Little Red Riding Hood comes to visit the big bad

He was jerked back from his fantasy when Pandora quickly pulled her hand back, blushing deeply. Viktor couldn’t help but grin slightly as he thought she had become nervous and embarrassed about holding his hand. The beautiful blush that colored her face really was starting to drive Viktor to distraction, making her more and more attractive to him. Noting how she looked away, as if avoiding his eyes, he watched her look down at her coffee nervously. He had no idea that the image in his mind was what brought that blush to her cheeks rather than her just being a bit innocent and shy about having touched him.

Gracias” Viktor replied to Pandora about it being a nice library. “Perhaps someday, the opportunity to visit it might come up. One never knows what the future holds,” he told her with an inviting smile. “Anything can happen.”

When they got to Viktor’s office, he pulled out his keys to unlock the door. As he did so, he placed his other hand on the center of the door. To anyone passing by it would simply look like he was bracing himself on the door. But in reality he was touching the magical ward on the door that alerted him if anyone had been in his office since he activated the ward. No one had.

Once Viktor had the door open he turned and smiled to Pandora, motioning for her to enter. “Después de ti querida*,” he said politely. After she enters he turns to shut the door, touching just one of many dark spots on the inside of the doorjam, activating his own version of a ‘Do Not Distrub’ sign. It was basically a replusion spell. When the ward was activated, it created a feeling of ‘wanting to go away’ in any mortal who approached his office door from the outside.

Turning back Viktor motioned Pandora towards the chairs sitting in front of his cluttered desk as he moved over to his desk. “Please have a seat and relax,” he suggested. Slipping off his briefcase, he sat it down on top of a couple of books that were next to a pile of papers. Taking a seat in the old wooden desk chair that gave a quiet squeek when he sat down and moved the chair up to his desk. Grabbing a small stack of binders sitting in the middle of his desk he moved them over to a chair behind him. Then opening the center drawer on the desk, Viktor pulled out Pandora’s essay and set it down in the center of his desk blotter, as he closed the drawer back.

Viktor leaned forward in his chair, placing his elbows on the blotter, on either side of Pandora’s essay and clasped his hands together over it. For a moment he just looked at Pandora over the top of his hands, as if evaluating her or scrutinizing her expression for something. “So is there anything you would like to tell me before we get started?” he asked politely, though there seemed to be an undertone to his voice hinting that something was questionable about the paper.

(* Translation – After you my dear)

@Pandora Delacroix
.pm..email..aim.
^
Pandora Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 10:25 AM
.quote.
Dee ❣ Offline
Student | Projectionist
22 YEARS OLD
Human
41 POSTS

Pandora wasn’t sure on how she should respond to his statement of observation about her, speaking about how she was a focused yet constrained. Because in truth, even if she wanted to say she wasn’t constrained, he was right. Her special gift that only those in her family knew about often forced her to be reserve in her ways. If she didn’t have the ability to read minds she was positive that she would have done a lot of things differently and probably would be more of a social butterfly then she actually was. Which made her feel as if he seemed to want to understand her when asking if she was afraid of just letting go and experience the freedom of going with the flow of a situation. “In a way… yes,” Pan answered with a nod, trying her best to answer and tiptoe around her real reason on why. “I can get overwhelmed if I let myself go, so I tend to keep myself in control and put it all into learning everything I can.”

Which was because she wanted to learn more control over her telepathy so that she didn’t get overwhelmed; wanting to one day actually cross the line of physical boundaries without it becoming too much for her. So even though she wasn’t saying it outloud, part of her always wanted to just let go as they say it. To experience the release of not having to be in control of herself.

Because the moment she had lost just a sliver of control due to her passions for knowledge, having made skin to skin contact while listening to him speak about the wonders of his library, Pandora didn’t have control of seeing and feeling what he was thinking. Finding it both confusing and yet arousing, which in a way one could say frightened her a bit. So really she couldn’t help pull back with feeling as if she would get overwhelmed if she kept peeking in on his thoughts about her like that. Already unable to hide the brightest of blushes as she felt her heart galloping hard within her chest. After all, she was instantly starting to realize that he had been flirting with her since he was fantasizing about her… a thought that just made her even more nervous since this was her Professor. And as far as she knew, screwing around with a teacher was frowned on even if she was a grown adult.

That made her even more nervous as he thanked her for the compliment, smiling at her in even giving an underhanded invitation to one day see it in person. The last statement making it hard to not think about what he had been just thinking. It had her so nervous to the point of wondering if she should try and cancel the talk about her paper in his office. Not sure if she would be able to stop blushing throughout their talk with that image kind of still dancing in her head. But she knew that because of it dealing with school, Pandora had to recollect herself and pretend that she hadn’t gotten a peek into his thoughts. Trying to think of reasons to explain her reactions if he ever asked.

Especially when they reached his office and she watched him unlocking the door. Finding her chest burn a beat when he spoke to her in Spanish again while inviting her in.

Almost as if she was afraid to touch him again, Pandora nearly quick stepped in past him and kept her back towards him for a moment to try her hardest to recollect herself. Closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath to try and calm herself while he was closing the door behind them. And with opening her eyes when he spoke about taking a seat, she looked to where he was gesturing towards and moved to sit down. Taking another drink off her coffee and continuing to try and mentally calm herself to make her blush and heat of her skin go away as he was sitting down in his own chair across from her; watching him clearing off his desk a bit before pulling out her paper and setting it down between them. And when he focused on her again, seeming to study her in preparing himself to say something, Pandora didn’t know what to do or say. Remaining silent in waiting while still feeling far from relaxed now despite him having said this conversation wouldn’t be a bad one.

And with his question about if there was anything she needed to tell him before starting, she blinked in anxiousness as she gave a small shake of her head. Not sure what he meant as she looked between her paper upon his desk and back to him. After all, she didn’t know what in her paper had caught his attention and what he wanted to actually speak to her about.

@Viktor Delgado
.pm.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| OPTIONS |Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC |

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.

Affiliates
RPG-DThe Games