WELCOME!

DAUS is an original supernatural genre forum RP with a murder mystery twist. There is no word count and we have a very easy freestyle app. Here we like to encourage creativity and member driven plots and offer a lot of freedom in terms of your characters and the stories you create. DAUS takes place in a small town outside of Seattle, WA called Cheshire near Tiger Mountain Park. It is currently:

March - May 2013
Guests

Feel free to poke around all you'd like, we'd love to have you join us. To answer a frequent question from the c-box, we are active. We are, however, a small site right now so there are times when no one is online. If you have questions and no one is around to answer them, leave them in the Suggestion Box forum and an admin will get to them later that day.

SHAPESHIFTER
8 male, 7 female
WEREWOLF
11 male, 12 female
SIREN
0 male, 4 female
HUNTER
1 male, 3 female
WITCH
13 male, 9 female
BANSHEE
5 male, 2 female
HUMAN
4 male, 5 female
BLOOD DOLL
3 male, 5 female
VAMPIRE
6 male, 5 female
GHOST
1 male, 0 female
  | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC |

» Random Acts Of Kindness, Tag: Marie
Riley Gerard
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 12:15 PM
.quote.
14 posts
16 years old
student
© Ceri
Heart don't fail me now Courage don't desert me Don't turn back now that we're here

Riley was still trying to figure this place out. Had he gotten the wrong place? Why would his mom be in some place like this? It was cold, for one, and the food hadn't yet held a candle to the good southern cooking Riley was used to. All his (limited) sleuth skills had pointed to this town in the middle of nowhere but it just seemed strange. Maybe he was just being impatient.

He'd managed to run out of most of his money a few days ago but that didn't mean he was out of luck. You meet a lot of different kids in the foster system and one had taught him how to pickpocket.... which was the whole reason why he was waiting in line at the little cafe this morning. Riley had managed to pick the pocket of some rich looking guy and scored a decent amount of money from his wallet and was treating himself.

Through the course of the wait he'd noticed the pretty girl behind him and had come up with a plan by the time that he'd gotten to the register and put in his order. With his drink and bagel put in front of him, the cashier asked him if there was anything else. "Yeah, just the caramel latte and the bagel.... and Ah'll pay fo' whatever the pretty girl behind me is having. Whatever's left just keep as a tip." Riley passed him some cash and thought he'd probably talked low enough for her not to hear him.

Grabbing his order, Riley dared a quick look and a smile at the pretty brunette and went to find himself a table to eat at.

.pm..email.
^
Marie Taylor
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 06:29 PM
.quote.
286 posts
17 years old
Student/Waitress
© Alia
It's in the devil you know, the devils walking among us. Are you an angel, fallen? Or a devil in disguise? It's in the devil you

Things were still...odd with Danny. Marie and him were trying but she wasn't sure where she stood or if this was something she wanted to keep working on. After all as she had told him, she couldn't fix his problems and had plenty more to worry about. In addition, the sneaking in and out and lying to Bohdan was getting to be a bit much. She had traced the wards and was pretty sure he knew when she was leaving. Which meant sooner or later she was going to have to come clean about seeing a wolf.

But that wasn't for today. Today she had come back to Cheshire. She knew her Grams was gone and figured it was as good a time as any to grab the last few things. She had texted both Alice and Ben but hadn't heard back from either of them. So she decided to go to her favorite little place and grab a pastry before heading back towards Seattle.

Her hair was brown with some green in it today. Braided so that bits and pieces showed though. She was wearing a skull teeshirt where the skull was made out of butterflies and a pair of leggings. She already knew what she wanted and was just waiting. Raising an eyebrow when the man in front of her offered to pay. He was tyring to be subtitle but she still caught it. She pretended she hadn't though. Looking at her cell phone.

"I'll have a cold brew caramel mocha, extra caramel and a nutella cupcake." She ordered. Acting like she was going to pay and acting shocked when she was told it had been paid for. With a smile she walked over to the cute guy that had paid. "You didn't have to do that.But thanks." She slid in across from him.

"You must be new here. I'm Marie." She held out her hand with a grin.

.pm.
^
Riley Gerard
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 09:27 AM
.quote.
14 posts
16 years old
student
© Ceri
Heart don't fail me now Courage don't desert me Don't turn back now that we're here

Riley tried to appear disinterested in everything around him as the cutie behind him ordered her food and found out it was already paid for. Riley had no idea that she'd actually heard the whole exchange between them.

Looking up as she joined him, glad he didn't even have to ask, Riley gave her a boyishly charming smile as she thanked him. "Ah didn't have, t' but Ah wanted t'." It wasn't often he had the money to spend like this but he thought buying a cute girl breakfast sounded like a good of way to spend it as any.

"New enough, Ah guess." He shrugged, taking her hand and giving it a firm shake. "Riley." Marie, it was a pretty name, he didn't think he'd have a problem remembering it or how nice her smile was.

Leaning back in his seat, Riley ran a hand through his white hair to clear the longer bangs from his face. "Do yo' know most people dat live here den? Ah've never really lived in a town dis small before." He asked, taking a bite of his bagel. He'd visited a few on his journey here, but never for more than a night or two.

.pm..email.
^
Marie Taylor
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 12:47 PM
.quote.
286 posts
17 years old
Student/Waitress
© Alia
It's in the devil you know, the devils walking among us. Are you an angel, fallen? Or a devil in disguise? It's in the devil you

In Marie's world, people, especially hot guys, didn't buy you food and not want you to join them. So sitting across from him just seemed like the thing to do. Where it went from here, well, that depended on many factors including how she felt about Dani at the moment.

"From down south?" She asked, guessing the accent. Trying to place it more regional then 'down south'. Listing to the rest of the accent. "Lousiana?" It was just different enough from the many of the other southern accents. Of course, it didn't hurt that it was one of the few places they had been that hadn't totally sucked.

She glanced at him, thinking his hair was cool. Wondering for a moment if it was dyed but deciding it likely wasn't. "Been here for a bit so yeah. It's small. I've been staying up in Seattle lately though. Needed a break from here." Well that and for many other reasons. In fact, she wrinkled her nose. "Why would you come to this shit hole anyway?" Not going to ask if his parents moved here because he looked her age and even if he wasn't, she knew as well as anyone that people wound up here for all sorts of reasons.

"Also I'd remember you and your hair." She grinned at him, biting into her cupcake.

.pm.
^
Riley Gerard
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 03:57 PM
.quote.
14 posts
16 years old
student
© Ceri

Riley gave a small laugh and nodded. "Yeah, yo' guessed right." His accent was pretty much a giveaway for where he was from if people knew the difference between a southern and a creole accent. If nothing else it pegged him as from the south and Riley really had never tried hiding his accent before. "Yo' ever been?" He asked curiously, sipping at his coffee.

"Seattle, Ah should check dat place out sometime." It would be a lot more exciting than here, though he wouldn't have been able to find the abandoned loft to crash in. At least, not one that he was fairly sure he'd never get caught squatting in. "Es a long story. Ah'm lookin fo' someone and thought Ah might have tracked em down here. No' so sure about dat now." Riley sighed with a shrug. He was an idiot for thinking that could have been her in the first place. All he needed was to get enough money and he could...well, he didn't actually know anymore.

Smirking back at Marie, Riley really couldn't help himself in flirting with the pretty brunette. "Well Ah'd remember dat pretty smile of yo's." He told her, enjoying the moment to just feel like a normal teenager again.

.pm..email.
^
Marie Taylor
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 08:15 AM
.quote.
286 posts
17 years old
Student/Waitress
© Alia

Marie grinned when Riley confirmed she had gotten it right. "Once for about a week when I was twelve." Before Alex left but after the boys were gone. "It was nice cause it was warm there." It had been winter she thought, and so many other places were freezing cold that time of year. After, they headed back up North and got caught in a snowstorm in Oklahoma. That was the start of the fight that lead to Alex leaving. Marie and Alex without coats and gloves and hats in a drafty room in a shake while their mom fucked some dude down the hall.

"It was a cool place. I wish we could have stayed longer." She smiled at him. Not showing any of what she was thinking. "And you totally should check out Seattle. They have lots of coffee shops and a real scene. Not like the two bars here." She told him. Clearly excited about being in Seattle and not the shit hole town.

"Maybe I can help? I'm pretty good at finding people?" Granted it was with a locator spell but that was how she found Bohdan in the first place. He didn't have to know that and she could cast the spell in like the bathroom or some such. He did buy her coffee after all. "If you thought they were here, why don't you think so now? Have you asked around? It's a small town, lots of people know each other." She explained. It was one of the things she hated. Everyone knew whom she belonged too. Some even knew that her mom was nuts and left her with her grandma. She was judged before she even got a chance.

She chuckled, giving him a bright smile back. "Oh I don't know about that. I only smile for those people that are worth smiling for." She flirted with him again. A little harmless fun.

.pm.
^
Riley Gerard
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 03:06 PM
.quote.
14 posts
16 years old
student
© Ceri

Riley chuckled. "Yeah, es always warm dere. Not sure how yo' all survive dis far north." He wondered what time of year she'd been there. Winter was pretty damn nice, spring wasn't bad either, the other half of the year was muggy and hot. Riley had grown used to it a long time ago so being this far north was hard to adjust to. It was too cold and the air was too dry and there seemed to be more cloudy days than sunny ones.

He didn't know if he knew any specific scene that he wanted to be a part of but he did agree that this place didn't have much going for it. "Ah will at dat. Sounds much more fun den here." Not to mention he know knew someone in Seattle. If he could manage to get her number after today then Riley would definitely have to call her and try and have her show him some of her favorite places.

At her offer to help, Riley was nearly tempted to take her up on it and show her the locket but that was a door he wasn't sure he wanted to open yet. "Non, es okay. Ah've been all over dis town and dey aren't here." He chewed at his lip, still debating. "Ah'll just have to figure out what I do now, y'know?" What the hell, sympathy cards played well with girls right? "Ah came here lookin' fo' mah mom. She gave me up when Ah was a baby and all Ah got is dis locket and an old picture of her to go off of." Riley fished the long chain of the locket out from under his shirt and showed it to her.

Happy that she was flirting back, Riley really did think she was really pretty when she smiled like that. "Maybe mah luck is lookin' up after all." The boy commented, running a hand through his platinum hair. "Ah know dis place is a bit dull but what does a pretty girl like yo'self like to do fo' fun here?"

.pm..email.
^
Marie Taylor
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 05:34 AM
.quote.
286 posts
17 years old
Student/Waitress
© Alia

"Lots of layers." Marie grinned. Nevermind that she was hardly ever dressed for the weather anymore. It was amazing how you learned to ignore cold when the choice was that or freeze. Besides she had magic that helped with it. "You'll adapt eventually I'm sure."

Marie liked any place she could drink and get high and no one cared. If she could dance, all the better. If she could feel wanted for a night, well, that was kind of the best feeling. Even if nothing physical happened, there were other ways to feel wanted.

"Yeah..." She felt bad that she couldn't obviously do much to help Riley. If she could have the locket it probably still had enough that she could have done a tracker spell or something slightly more complex like what she had used to find her father. She smiled taking a look at the locket. Still not sure what she could cast that would be subtitle. "I hope you find her. I just found my father, by luck, so I understand." She lightly touched his hand. Not sure if anything would happen but wanted to be sympathetic. Even if she didn't completely feel that way.

"Well, mostly I liked to find parties, or just have my own little on in the park." She whispered conspiratorially. "So I guess your luck is looking up. What do you like to do for fun?" Maybe she could come up with an idea for the two of them.

.pm.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| OPTIONS | | ADD REPLY || NEW TOPIC |

skin by jae/nicole (i, ii, iii, iv, v). mini profile by jae/nicole.
Affiliates
RPG-DX-Men/Avengers RoleplayLochland GroveThe Games